Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

Old 11-14-2008, 05:55 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Thumbs up Want to be a guest star?

Do you have some stuff you want to talk about? Maybe shoot the shit with us? If so, add podcaust to your Skype contacts and post here! I'll post in this thread when we're looking for some guests! Hear yourself on the intarwebs!
Old 11-17-2008, 09:49 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

What kinda headset would I need to do this?

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:51 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Probably any standard USB headset with mic works. I'm rocking a piece of shit Logitech one.

But I believe I got it to mostly work. Until I buy the recording program, it records the audio tracks together. I did a 20 min test with Helper this weekend and it sounded pretty decent, although my end was a little quieter. But still, pretty neat.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:52 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

And Skype is free you say?

Old 11-17-2008, 09:53 AM
feels good man

yep, totally free when talking to someone else on skype. You can also call cellphones/land lines but I think that costs like .021 cents a minute or something.
Old 11-17-2008, 09:54 AM
feels good man

The only issue would be having a guest on while Cj and I are recording. I don't think that would work. At least not with the setup I have now. But as a guest host or even a new feature on the podcast (*Coughcoughweekingeekcough...) it would work pretty smooth, as we could record that on a completely different day and I could edit it in to the podcast later.
Old 11-17-2008, 10:24 AM
<-----THIS!

This would be, as the kids say, "Totally Radical!"

Old 11-17-2008, 02:00 PM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
This would be, as the kids say, "Totally Radical!"
I think you are behind on the times.... the kids are now saying "FIERCE!".
Old 11-17-2008, 02:10 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Kids no longer speak, they text.
Old 11-18-2008, 06:27 PM
feels good man

Looking for our first guest spot! Post here if you are able to use Skype and are available before Friday!
Old 11-18-2008, 06:40 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Do we have a topic to discuss or would it just be us talking smack to each other?

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 11-18-2008, 08:28 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I might have to figure out this "sky-pee" thing. I don't have a USB headset, though. I wonder if I could use my PS3 headset or the one I have at work that goes through the 3.5mm jacks.
Old 11-18-2008, 11:40 PM
the king shit

bprice57 is out of the goo and is waiting for pickup

yo dude ill just do an in studio spot, roll out there and blow your minds
Old 11-19-2008, 10:09 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

On my list of things to buy...1 USB headset.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:52 AM
feels good man

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
Do we have a topic to discuss or would it just be us talking smack to each other?

I was toying with the idea of " Get to know your fellow PodCaustian" or something like that for a segment. Just shoot the shit, ask some questions, have a 5 or 10 min segment.
Old 11-19-2008, 11:55 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Give me a few weeks...I'll have my headset, I need some more exposure...
Old 11-19-2008, 11:57 AM
feels good man

Yeah, and I figure once I get all of the bugs straightened out, we can have more recorded.
Old 11-19-2008, 02:58 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Sweet, Ill look into it... already have a bithchen headset

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 11-20-2008, 07:48 PM
back to sleep

Cj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The FaheyCj is as epic as The Fahey

are we gonna wear heaphones for his so I can refer to them as "cans". Oh boy I hope so!
Old 12-02-2008, 11:13 PM
feels good man

Anyone want to chat prior to Friday for a bit? If so, post here. Looking for someone to shoot the shit with for a bit for a new segment.