Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Toybox

The Toybox No one here has more toys than Ari. I still haven't decided if that's a good thing or bad. Enjoy your DOLLS Ari.

Old 08-09-2015, 02:03 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

haha, nice
Old 08-10-2015, 11:43 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Was finally able to find one on the shelf. SUPER GREEN.
Old 08-10-2015, 06:00 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post

Was finally able to find one on the shelf. SUPER GREEN.
Matt, think I found your Christmas present this year! ONLY THE BEST FOR YOU, BUDDY!
Old 09-04-2015, 09:55 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I said I wasn't going to buy another Star Wars figure until Hasbro got off their asses and made a Black Series old Obi-Wan but, yeah, if I happen to find a Black Series Captain Phasma on the shelf this weekend it's probably going to end up in my cart.

Edit: I guess she's part of the second wave, whenever that hits, so I don't need to be annoyed I can't find it...yet.

Last edited by gravedigger; 09-04-2015 at 10:04 PM.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:52 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

There's going to be more figures coming in October & November, plus all the ones available now, from what I've seen online.

Made a run to the local Wal-Mart, picked up Finn & Zuvio in their desert gear, Jedi Luke with this snap on armor thingie, and a speeder bike with a black armored Stormtrooper from the new movie. Whole cost was under $50, which isn't too bad. Lots of Darth Vaders, Hero mashers, etc. in the aisles, along with small vehicles from both hasbro and Mattel.

When Jen gets home, I'll get her employee discount at Amazon and pre-order this set, which will fill out my First Order stuff, aside from that Kylo Ren & Stimpy dude.
Old 07-25-2016, 01:46 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I signed up for that Marvel Collector Corps thing because the next box is Spider-Man themed. here's hoping it's not crap and that cancelling is as easy as the website makes it sound. I don't want this to turn into some kind of Columbia House shakedown.
Old 12-28-2016, 03:28 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Rob, I know you like classic Harley Quinn... I know you like Bruce Timm's Harley Quinn... I know you like hula girls on your dashboard/desk top...