Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Toybox

The Toybox No one here has more toys than Ari. I still haven't decided if that's a good thing or bad. Enjoy your DOLLS Ari.

Old 12-29-2008, 10:53 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Wow...obviously HDMI is better....when you're running a 6.1 or 7.1 system. I'm still on a 5.1 system and you can't really tell the difference. However, even if I had a 7.1 system, I don't like running my video through my receiver, I prefer direct connections. Hence why I want a receiver with more optical inputs, I want all sound through the receiver and all video through my LCD...douchebags.
Old 12-29-2008, 01:37 PM
Like's to touch the hiney

Corey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' it

HEY HEY HEY everyone just calm down... BIG B. HDMI is not better if you have a 6.1 or 7.1 system as compared to a 5.1., but if you feel that running all audio through the receiver and all the video through the TV is the way that you wanna go, then that way works just as good as any. BUT if you get a receiver that up converts to 1080p, then the way you wanna do it won't be necessary. I have done lots of 5.1, 6.1, 7.1 and even 9.2 systems all with Audio and Video through the receiver with 1 HDMI to the LCD/Plasma/DLP (what ever that person had).
Besides unless the content you are playing through the receiver even can produce 6.1 or 7.1 or higher, the receiver is only using the processor inside to create a virtual surround sound, to give you the illusion that the sound you hear from the other speakers is what you are suppose to hear
She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari
Old 01-15-2009, 11:55 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I'll always remember the good times we had together...

http://store.nakatomiinc.com/vhsmemo...verforget.aspx

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 01-16-2009, 10:04 AM
Like's to touch the hiney

Corey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' itCorey is adept at slaterin' it

That is rad....
She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari
Old 02-19-2009, 02:52 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Old 02-19-2009, 03:08 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Oh fuck me, that's sweet!

Old 02-19-2009, 03:21 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Very fucking sweet. I need to re-watch those ASAP. It's been a while since I've seen part 2
Old 06-03-2009, 09:44 AM
<-----THIS!

Not a toy, but damn do I want this:

http://www.transformerscollectorsset.com/

Old 06-03-2009, 09:45 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Really? Most of those cartoon do not hold up at all. Shit, even the movie sucks.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:48 AM
<-----THIS!

The movie is ass, but I'd love to have the toon, just for nostalgic reasons.

And after I buy it, I'll call up the 'caust to let you guys know I was watching the episodes in my boxers.

Old 06-03-2009, 09:50 AM
getting ready for summer

Haha. Awesome.
Old 06-03-2009, 09:57 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

That thing looks really neat.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:06 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
And after I buy it, I'll call up the 'caust to let you guys know I was watching the episodes in my boxers.
Will the boxers read "Home of the Whopper"?
Old 06-03-2009, 11:15 AM
<-----THIS!

They all do, Ed. They all do.

Old 06-03-2009, 11:20 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Can we have confirmation on this, Sarah?
Old 07-27-2009, 08:26 AM
getting ready for summer

Fucking WALTER PECK the TOY! hahah. Do want.

Old 07-27-2009, 08:28 AM
getting ready for summer

MACHETE! One step closer to a Fahey figure...
Old 07-28-2009, 12:36 PM
<-----THIS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Fucking WALTER PECK the TOY! hahah. Do want.
Also they showed Winston and Peter. Now give me Louis, Janine, Dana, and Viggo and I'll be a happy clam.

Old 07-28-2009, 12:37 PM
getting ready for summer

Yeah, MWCtoys has all the pics. That's where I got those from.
Old 07-28-2009, 12:55 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

It's been years since I've purchased any dolls but I'm pretty sure the Ghostbusters will be guarding my entertainment center.