Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

Old 09-18-2009, 03:30 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by nerdious dorkus View Post
Pauline No Jawline?
What it did was really messed up. I was in the back seat bopping around. We got hit from behind and I smacked my face into the back of the driver's seat (this popped the jaw out of whack on the left hand side), then when I was knocked backwards...I caught the same place on the arm of my grandmother in the backseat.

The jaw fractured, but it went back to normal within a 12 week period. As part of the whole process, I was made to go to Speech Therapy. From there, it became 10 years of them finding other shit to correct.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 09-18-2009, 03:55 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

I went to speech therapy once as a child. I have no idea why. The lady was fat. I really have to ask my mom about this.

Also, the tags just get better and better.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:00 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Pamida. Holy shit, Rob isn't kidding when he says he saw that store in a small town. I don't think they allow Pamida's in towns with populations higher than 10,000.

Surprisingly, considering I worked at Wendy's for almost four years, I don't have any shit stories. The closest I can get is either A) the hobo that passed out on the shitter for about three hours (someone told me about him during dinner rush and I spaced it out until a guy came up a couple hours later saying there was a dead guy in the bathroom) or B) half a basketball team who decided to spank it and shoot all over the bathroom wall.
Old 09-18-2009, 09:35 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I lived in that small town.

HAha.
Old 09-19-2009, 09:12 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Haha, that's great. So I guess you knew firsthand that the same toys were there from your childhood. I wouldn't be surprised if you could find a Pamida that still had old school Star Wars figures (like, the kind with the lightsabers built into the arm).

I have actually come up with a real question to ask Podcaust rather than a few stuttered sentences. I'll have to call in before the next recording.
Old 09-21-2009, 06:46 PM
Shut up, crime!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
I have actually come up with a real question to ask Podcaust rather than a few stuttered sentences. I'll have to call in before the next recording.
I just delivered three minutes and 22 seconds of hot sexy to your inbox. Take it all, Podcaust, take it good.