Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Ja! 5 100.00%
Nein! 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-30-2009, 07:52 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Damn good episode. CJ's Best Buy story was epic. Fuck those bastards. Also, Mad Libs was great, but the resulting talk that came afterwords was gold. The cum-covered Lesley bit, CJ feeling awkward, and the bit about CJ talking about something only for Rob to slowly whip out his dong was priceless.

Also, I really hope none of you used to whack it too Zuul, as Zuul was one of the hell dogs and Gozer was the odd semi-nude chick.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:15 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Haha. Thanks. And maybe I'm some wierd supernatural furry? haha. But yes, I fail hard. Just as hard as the old GB game for the Nintendo.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:25 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:33 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Ah Engrish, fucking over the American NES player since who knows when.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:22 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

"My engorged asshole is more romantic than Tom Hanks."

Rob...

...you win the interweblands.
Old 06-30-2009, 11:42 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

You were on a bit of roll this ep.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:04 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

thank you sirs. This episode was pretty fun.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:23 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Indeed. Nice, of you to remark how I tend to stumble while doing a call. Well played.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:25 PM
is fancy

Haha. Blame that on Ceej for slipping into "Hocken-cadence".
Old 06-30-2009, 12:36 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I made a discovery the other day: the inspiration for CJ's Walken. Pay up, or I shall reveal all.....
Old 06-30-2009, 12:37 PM
is not Montel Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Haha. Blame that on Ceej for slipping into "Hocken-cadence".
Heh, Hocken cadence. I wonder if I talk like that all the time? I don't notice it when I'm podcasting.
Old 06-30-2009, 12:59 PM
Right meow!

Forgot about the weird JCVD dub. Yeah, weird.
Old 07-03-2009, 05:49 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Holy shit, I need to see Simon Says.

PodCaust Fear Factor: Listening to the mad lib for the first time while dealing with Denver Metro rush hour. Holy shit, I almost am died.