Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
More drinking for Ceej! 3 100.00%
Less drinking for Rob! 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2009, 08:53 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Plus, we were pretty drunk by that point.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:55 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

You've got more balls than me sir. It seemed that in the conversation about hip-hop that as time went on, the two of you sounded less uh, caucasion.
Old 05-26-2009, 08:58 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

And Ceej has more balls than all of us when it comes to that. Even drunker than shit, he was still able to flow.
Old 05-26-2009, 10:46 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Trippy ending music
Old 05-26-2009, 10:47 AM
is fancy

Old school Chemical Brothers for the fucking win.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:22 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

I can't even fathom trying to drink alongside Rob. I won't be able to match it, but dammit I still want to take that shit on.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:25 AM
Right meow!

I think I could hang. He does outweigh me by a good 40-50 pounds though.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:27 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Fuck, I want to be a guest on Podcaust. I got a headset, I got skype. Let's fuckin do this.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:32 AM
is fancy

Yeah, It's not hard to drink me under the table (liquor will kick my ass) depending on my mood. But I can hold my beer.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:32 AM
Right meow!

Be careful what you wish for...........Rob's "act" may be no act at all. Does CJ really exist? No one can be sure.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:33 AM
Right meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Yeah, It's not hard to drink me under the table (liquor will kick my ass) depending on my mood. But I can hold my beer.
I could take you with booze then. High powered beer kicks me into oblivion.
Old 05-26-2009, 11:33 AM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdHocken View Post
Fuck, I want to be a guest on Podcaust. I got a headset, I got skype. Let's fuckin do this.
You needs to chill until I can buy a new audio card. I've already tried it and since my audio card is broke (we're using a usb powerd hub to record atm) it won't record correctly. But once that new card gets bought, then the guest option will be opened back up.
Old 05-26-2009, 12:32 PM
is not Montel Williams

Well, now that I know the situation I will cool it. Damn shame really.

I suppose we could hold a fundraiser the same way they did for Milton Green's kidney.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:32 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

One of the stranger things that has really grown on me with Hicks' standup: Goatboy.

It was odd the first few times, a detour from the routine he was doing, but now I crack up because of the detour.

Also, I don't really dig Kinison either Ceej. I did when I was in my teens, but have a hard time with the shouting=funny gimmick now.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:33 PM
is fancy

Goatboy is the goods.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:38 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Also: DJ Rectangle sounds badfuckin'ass.

Anyone know how I could procure one of these mixtapes?

Signed, Death Row Fanboy.
Old 05-26-2009, 01:43 PM
is fancy

Oh jesus. I forgot I talked about him.

http://www.undergroundhiphop.com/sto...s=DJ+Rectangle

"The Tables have turned", "O.G. Style", "Ill Rated", and "Deadly Needles" are pretty dope. I lost my cassettes years ago. If I can find them, I'll see if I can rip them.
Old 05-26-2009, 02:56 PM
My wife's son

Fuckin' awesome sir! Thanks!
Old 05-26-2009, 02:59 PM
is fancy

I think they have the track listings on there as well. I just remember this guy mixing some cool shit. I think I may have some mixes at home in mp3 form.