Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Ja! 3 75.00%
Nein! 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-27-2009, 09:57 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

The song is The Thermals: Here's your Future

And the title is: Say my name bitch!
Old 04-27-2009, 09:58 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Aweome.
Old 04-27-2009, 09:59 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

How'd you like the dubbing of the episode number in the beginning? Could you even tell?
Old 04-27-2009, 09:59 AM
is fancy

I had said the wrong number. The first time in over 63 episodes. I was so ashamed.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:03 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

DIdn't notice. Wasn't listening with 'phones and had the volume kinda low.
Old 04-27-2009, 10:04 AM
Right meow!

Also, with the title being what it is I figured we were in for some Ramstein.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:24 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

I took German for two years. *golf clap*

I could understand everything except the curse word.

Fuck I've lost it. Time to secede.

Last good new horror franchise: Scream. And by good, I mean alright. If post-modern is your speed.

And at least it got David Arquette out of the shadow of his greatest performance (as Benny in Buffy the Vampire Slayer) and into Courtney Cox.

Last edited by Captain Russ; 04-27-2009 at 11:28 AM.
Old 04-27-2009, 11:25 AM
is fancy

Yeah, I took it for 5 years. I only know phrases that involve swear words. Or horses. haha
Old 04-28-2009, 08:35 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

I was ablt to listen to bits and pieces: Rob's gay voice-Hilarious! Still this nonsense about changing the name should be put to rest. It's just unAmerican to do so.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:35 AM
is fancy

Scream was good, until Scream 2 and 3. haha. Once the crazy lady was Roseanne's sister, MEH.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:37 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Ach Tung, Baby.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:21 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Fun show so far...I would bring back Heath Ledger for Dark Knight 2. BOOM, Marinate on that...
Old 05-02-2009, 05:48 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Damn, Rob, with all the space camp talk and a bunch of the other stuff in the episode, it's like you're my brother from another mother. I would have stabbed my entire class to go to space camp when I was little. I couldn't watch that episode of the Goblin show just because that kid was such an ungrateful little shit.
Old 05-02-2009, 06:25 PM
is fancy

Exactly. Space Camp would have been the only way to steer me towards a life of normalcy. But thanks to the fact I could never have went, I'm the model citizen I am today.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:35 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

The Final Destination franchise ain't so bad. Some great kills, at least in the first 2. Never saw the 3rd one.

Also, don't change the name. I don't see anything wrong with it anymore. The old tagline was a little much.

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 05-06-2009, 12:57 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

The 3rd one is actually the best.

It is other the top retarded, and knows full well that it is. Check it out.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:03 PM
is fancy

Yeah, 3rd one has some decent kills in it.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:00 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Rob, have you been reading the space coverage at Gizmodo this week? Goddamn, it's making me pissed at my parents for not letting me go to space camp all over again. They could have afforded it but wouldn't let me go.
Old 05-07-2009, 08:50 AM
is fancy

Yeah, actually.

*pours one out for the "what if Rob went to Space Camp version of Rob?"*
Old 05-07-2009, 09:58 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ah yes, Alternative-Earth Rob aka Rod. Went to space camp, able to grow a manly beard but was a surfer instead of a skater. Crazainess.