Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Politics

Politics All political bullshit goes here.

Old 06-16-2017, 02:46 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Steve Bannon is now being investigated for Obstruction and physically assaulting multiple WH staffers.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 06-16-2017, 05:09 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Open hearing on unsealing files that may show Trump Russian ties, Mon, 13:00, Federal Courthouse Brooklyn, Judge Pamela K. Chen

Old 06-16-2017, 09:31 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Fuck any and every single person who continues to support Trump or the Republicans enabling him at this point. Enough will clearly never be enough so the Democrats need to grow some balls and start acting tough.
Old 06-19-2017, 10:09 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Holy fuck.

https://www.upguard.com/breaches/the-rnc-files
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 06-19-2017, 10:59 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

jesus christ.
Old 06-19-2017, 11:07 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

It's 198 million factorial which is where they're getting the 9.5 billion estimate from for the total probabilities of what got stolen.

This has been known about for the last few days. What I can discover so far is that if you're a Republican or an of-age voter in Florida and Ohio...you were 100% hacked.

Everything else is up in the air.

Old 06-19-2017, 03:17 PM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Fucking awesome. So my shit's just out there waiting for someone to steal my identity because the republicans decided to back a tangerine man-child who turned to the Russians for a financial bailout and a wife?

Old 06-19-2017, 03:19 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ingrid View Post
Fucking awesome. So my shit's just out there waiting for someone to steal my identity because the republicans decided to back a tangerine man-child who turned to the Russians for a financial bailout and a wife?

Kinda. It's a 1.1 terabyte file that reads like Farsi on Mars.

It would take time to actually pinpoint one person in the list. Hence, why they still don't know the full scope of the leak.

Old 06-19-2017, 04:09 PM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

A lot of the info in that leak is publicly available and can be gleaned by anyone who does some digging by legal means. The big PROBLEM with this leak is that all of that information is contained in one big file, eliminating the need to gather it yourself. In the wrong hands, it can be devastating en masse.
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 06-19-2017, 06:10 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
A lot of the info in that leak is publicly available and can be gleaned by anyone who does some digging by legal means. The big PROBLEM with this leak is that all of that information is contained in one big file, eliminating the need to gather it yourself. In the wrong hands, it can be devastating en masse.

Exactly. There will be consequences, but it's not going to happen right away. Hell, the attack that spawned all of this started on June 9th and these security guys didn't catch it until the 12th.

Old 06-20-2017, 11:18 AM

Come on, Troy. I'm needing my daily fixx of info!
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-20-2017, 11:33 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Come on, Troy. I'm needing my daily fixx of info!

It's a ton of small shit. No big attention getters.

The closest thing to big is Sean Spicer melting down and the Trump Fucks trying to get rid of the Daily White House Press Briefing.

Old 06-21-2017, 02:07 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

This Week So Far

1. Felix Sater's records were the big dust-up Monday and today. Dude's a Russian mobster who helped launder money for Team Trump. FINCEN got the hearing and the records.
  2. Israel has stated that if Jared Kushner flees to their country, they will put his ass on a plane back to the USA.
  3. Flynn is being prepped to go before Cmte.
  4. The incident with the Aussie Intel Guy at LAX was Trump initiated and the blowback will be bad.
  5. Dan Coats to be personally questioned by Muller and team either tomorrow or Friday. Pompeo is compromised and won't be interviewed.
  6. Ossoff might've lost, but Republicans should be freaking out. He just laid out the gameplan to take out Red Districts.

Old 06-22-2017, 08:17 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Today so far

1. People are up early and yammering.
  2. Mueller's attack will come three ways
  3. First: Investigating and Prosecuting Trump for his ties to Russian Organized Crime (this is where the money laundering comes in)
  4. Second: Team Trump's Collusion and Coordination with the Russians during the 2016 Election.
  5. Third: Trump's crimes as President. Main focus is Obstruction of Justice, everything else in WH is a sidecar charge to the main.

Old 06-22-2017, 08:19 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Today so far

1. People are up early and yammering.
  2. Mueller's attack will come three ways
  3. First: Investigating and Prosecuting Trump for his ties to Russian Organized Crime (this is where the money laundering comes in)
  4. Second: Team Trump's Collusion and Coordination with the Russians during the 2016 Election.
  5. Third: Trump's crimes as President. Main focus is Obstruction of Justice, everything else in WH is a sidecar charge to the main.

Apparently, Mueller's team has enough to get an impeachable offense on any of the three fronts. But, they're pursuing all three at once to clean out the WH and Washington.

Many, many, many people are caught up, so this will be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to not only drain the swamp, but stake a vampire.

Old 06-22-2017, 08:23 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Also, since this week has been weird as balls. I got to practice my Daywalker skills among the GOP caste on Tuesday. Fuck seeing Apes and Spidey early, I got to slip back into slimy PR mode and hob knob with the kind of people that make Dystopian novels happen.

Old 06-22-2017, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Apparently, Mueller's team has enough to get an impeachable offense on any of the three fronts. But, they're pursuing all three at once to clean out the WH and Washington.

Many, many, many people are caught up, so this will be a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to not only drain the swamp, but stake a vampire.
You can feel it in the air. It's like we're on the precipice of something quite historic that will be talked about for hundreds of years.
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-22-2017, 08:29 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Well maybe he will keep the promise to be the reason we drain the swamp.
Old 06-22-2017, 08:43 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I keep having people telling me to keep an eye open on July 3rd. But, it's like set something up for next week.

Hockey and NBA are over now. I need my current sport to stay interesting.

Old 06-22-2017, 12:38 PM
Does somebody need a hug?

JLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

I also saw that Trump is denying making any recordings of meetings.