Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > New Releases in the theater

New Releases in the theater Like paying 10 bucks a ticket and sitting with the mouthbreathers to watch a new film? Then post about it here

Old 06-12-2017, 07:45 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

That description still sounds awesome, though.
Old 06-12-2017, 07:45 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

If this shit ends up like the Witch or the Void I'll be super annoyed.
Old 06-12-2017, 08:59 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Old 06-12-2017, 09:09 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

7 DAYS IN HELL was kinda meh, so I'm not going to go out of my way to see this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 06-12-2017, 09:12 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
If this shit ends up like the Witch or the Void I'll be super annoyed.
Closer to The Witch. But I love The Witch. I loved It Comes At Night too, but I don't want to be that depressed again.
Old 06-13-2017, 08:20 AM
getting ready for summer

Old 06-13-2017, 08:21 AM
getting ready for summer

The OG is great. This looks ok I guess.
Old 06-13-2017, 08:49 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

second time seeing it, but fuck that shark movie.

On a side note, Book of Henry just gets better in hindsight. Cars 3 was good too.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 06-14-2017, 07:20 AM
getting ready for summer

That shark movie with those two chicks in a shark tank that gets severed or whatever? The trailers made it look somewhat entertaining. No gore or anything?
Old 06-14-2017, 08:35 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
That shark movie with those two chicks in a shark tank that gets severed or whatever? The trailers made it look somewhat entertaining. No gore or anything?

It should've stayed DTV. The gore is non-existent due to the way the edits happen. It cashes in on PG-13 scares to make dumb people crazy.

What was amazing though was the fact that I got stuck in a heavily African American section of the theater last night. It's like MST3K, but in a way that makes me laugh.

EXAMPLE:

What the fuck he say?
He said the Bitch is going to get the Bends if she swims up too fast
What is Depends?
The Bends, bitch. It's like when you swim too fast and you shit yourself.
Sharks like shit?
Sharks eat shit, blood, assholes. You don't fuck with sharks, woman.

In the row below them, I'm nearly pissing myself laughing.

Old 06-15-2017, 10:55 AM
getting ready for summer

Old 06-15-2017, 10:16 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
It should've stayed DTV. The gore is non-existent due to the way the edits happen. It cashes in on PG-13 scares to make dumb people crazy.

What was amazing though was the fact that I got stuck in a heavily African American section of the theater last night. It's like MST3K, but in a way that makes me laugh.

EXAMPLE:

What the fuck he say?
He said the Bitch is going to get the Bends if she swims up too fast
What is Depends?
The Bends, bitch. It's like when you swim too fast and you shit yourself.
Sharks like shit?
Sharks eat shit, blood, assholes. You don't fuck with sharks, woman.

In the row below them, I'm nearly pissing myself laughing.
I saw Freddy vs Jason sitting a row below that section. BEST MOVIE EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE.
Old 06-22-2017, 07:24 AM
getting ready for summer

Fincher directing World War Z 2? WHY?!

The first movie was fucking terrible. I fail to see what he's going to bring to the table with this.
Old 06-22-2017, 08:28 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Just read a full spoiler breakdown of Book of Henry and holy shit I am seeing that cluster fuck.
Old 06-22-2017, 10:56 AM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Fucking NEED me some more Jurassic Park
Old 06-22-2017, 10:59 AM
getting ready for summer

heck yeah, was just coming in here to post that.
Old 06-22-2017, 11:08 AM

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Shouldn't it be 'Life..uh...finds a waaaay'
Quote:
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Old 06-22-2017, 11:21 AM

Some quick work in paint:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-22-2017, 11:25 AM
getting ready for summer

hahaha
Old 06-26-2017, 10:10 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

The rundown:

The House - Pleasantly short. Never overstays. This might be Rafi's breakout movie role.

Transformers 5 - The kid loves it. I appreciate it how it plays like an episode of the cartoon and less like the shitty movies that precede it.

The Beguiled - It's not the Clint version, but it improves dramatically everytime I think about it.

Despicable Me 3 - It's a DM movie. Trey Parker shows that he has a life beyond South Park. But, it's just a DM movie.

Baby Driver - I hate Film Twitter's love for Edgar Wright. But, this is his first movie that really floored me. Amazing soundtrack and amazing shooting. Friedkin's praise for the driving sequences was apt.

The Little Hours - fun, but forgettable.

Amityville: Why Is This a Movie? - I had to submit a rough draft of my review to see if I can legally post it.

The B Side, Patti Cakes, Spider-Man, Ghost Story and Apes I see this week.

Dunkirk is scheduled for week after.