Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

Old 02-11-2017, 07:31 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default She's Right, I'm Rob Episode 29: 6 Years A.T.G.

Rob and Lesley are back after only a week and Rob feels betrayed.

Our lovebirds reminisce about the coolest lofts and houses of all time while getting REAL with RULES of the ROAD by GRINDING with JOCKS and ROCK and Rob admits something he’s never told anyone before. Lesley’s spring break vacations were never like the ones that were on MTV but that didn’t deter Rob from trying to look like one of his childhood heroes. After spending some time in the memory warehouse, Rob unleashes a brand new segment called #RobLovesFelicity thanks to everyone who tagged him online, (28:35 – 107:00). It comes to light that Felicity may be the worst human on the planet, if the roles were reversed this would be a much different show, goths aren’t all they are cracked up to be, and Rob just cannot escape the hell that is Brian Crackow.

After this Lesley and Rob quickly talk about the glut of superhero shows before gushing about the new FX show Legion. They aren’t huge fans of Powerless (even though drunken Rob keeps calling it Fearless), and wrap up the show asking the lovlies to let them know if Rob should continue watching Felicity….

As promised, here is Rob’s stream of consciousness in the form of notes while he watched the very first episode of Felicity: Felicity Ep 1
Old 02-11-2017, 08:41 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

No, it's torture. Nobody gives a fuck about Felicity.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 02-11-2017, 09:40 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

This Felicity thing started as podcast poison, now it's Rerb being psycho-analyzed.

Old 02-11-2017, 09:50 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

yesssssssss
Old 02-11-2017, 09:51 PM
getting ready for summer

for reals though....that show is soooo fucked up
Old 02-11-2017, 10:25 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

The show is fucking horrible. I used to use it as an early psych profile on new chicks.

Guys that were too into Swingers and chicks that were too into Felicity were always psychos.

Old 02-11-2017, 10:29 PM
getting ready for summer

right?!?! It's awesome because I legit hate it so far. Lesley loves it cause of nostalgia. This should be fun.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:30 PM
getting ready for summer

Swingers was always fucking terrible.
Old 02-11-2017, 10:45 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I can't see this Felicity stuff lasting further. Turn your notes into a running post on the front page and just let that shit get picked by the Tumblr crowd.

Shit, it could be a Good Job, Internet finding in 6 months to a year. One man revisits Felicity for his wife and takes notes on the thing she loves.

Audio-wise...it's got a short shelf life. Text-wise, you could do the whole run.

Old 02-13-2017, 10:47 AM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Lol, I love that you acknowledge you've talked about Real World on several episodes. And for real, the decor in those houses is GAWD AWFUL.

Old 02-13-2017, 10:56 AM
getting ready for summer

Yeah hopefully since we're not taking months/years between eps now that it won't happen as much.
Old 02-13-2017, 11:01 AM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

Question: when did we become "lovelies"? Did I miss something?

Old 02-13-2017, 11:05 AM
getting ready for summer

When I was drunk I guess? Lol. I can't keep shit straight after watching a full episode of Felicity.
Old 02-13-2017, 11:05 AM
getting ready for summer

What did I call you before?
Old 02-13-2017, 11:10 AM
Here for laughs

Fuckers? Motherfuckers? I don't think we ever had a name... I'm good with Lovlies.

Old 02-13-2017, 01:39 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

It seems that Felicity filled you with rage.
Old 02-13-2017, 02:04 PM
getting ready for summer

She's a terrible human.