Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > Brain Dead Radio

Brain Dead Radio The new show from Rob and Ceej. Tune in and turn off your brain.

Old 09-27-2016, 02:22 PM
Does somebody need a hug?

JLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Interesting episode, fellas.

With regards to that whole lizard people thing...It was featured in an episode of "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation". It was a rather interesting episode.

I've never really been a fan of Tom Cruise. There is something about him that I don't like. I've only seen 2 movies featuring him ("Top Gun" and "Legend") and that was enough for me.
Old 09-27-2016, 06:51 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Cruise has some really good movies out there....that said still don't like him.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:44 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I dig his flicks just not him as a person. Mission Impossible 1,3,4,and 5 are all freaking great, Reacher was awesome, and his 80's flicks are still pretty entertaining in my opinion.

In regards to the lizard people thing, I need to make it abundantly clear that neither of us believe in that stuff. WE just love to laugh and joke about it.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:39 PM
Does somebody need a hug?

JLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

I knew that you two didn't believe in the lizard people, I just wanted to point out that it has been brought to light in at least one place other than books or in academia.
Old 09-28-2016, 07:58 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLynnCarr View Post
I knew that you two didn't believe in the lizard people, I just wanted to point out that it has been brought to light in at least one place other than books or in academia.

We call them Reptoids. They find the term "lizard people" to be offensive.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!