Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Animation, Anime and Manga

Animation, Anime and Manga Cj loves Anime and Rob doesn't get it.

Old 02-02-2016, 07:45 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Dug it a bunch BUT I WISH THEY WOULD HAVE DONE A "PREVIOUSLY ON". Like fuck man, its been years. I have no idea what the fuck is going on. that being said, the noise that Wide Wale was making was hilarious "CAN YOU EVEN HEAR ME?!" and The Fallen Archer was awesome.
Old 02-09-2016, 11:18 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

The Trainspotting stuff was great this week.
Old 02-09-2016, 08:49 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
The Trainspotting stuff was great this week.

The heavy lifting from that Duran Duran video was even better.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 02-09-2016, 08:55 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

https://youtu.be/3M0hogZyRyU

Old 02-09-2016, 08:55 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Old 02-10-2016, 08:48 AM
getting ready for summer

oh for sure, that shit was great. also

Old 02-16-2016, 08:48 AM
getting ready for summer

FANTASTIC episode this week. I love that Miloti is doing the Wale's daughter's voice. The stuff with the nanobots and Dean was hilarious.
Old 02-16-2016, 10:47 AM
getting ready for summer

Sneaking in Trump in last night's episode haha
Old 02-16-2016, 02:40 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
FANTASTIC episode this week. I love that Miloti is doing the Wale's daughter's voice. The stuff with the nanobots and Dean was hilarious.

The Wale's daughter is hot as fuck. Gotta love on-point animation.

Old 02-16-2016, 02:41 PM
getting ready for summer

yeah, I said the same to Lesley last night. They know how to animate women.
Old 02-24-2016, 07:37 AM
getting ready for summer

Great fucking episode. Hearing 24 during the Star Wars scene was fucking perfect.

Brock and Warriana's "foreplay" was fucking hilarious.
Old 02-24-2016, 08:45 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Great fucking episode. Hearing 24 during the Star Wars scene was fucking perfect.

Brock and Warriana's "foreplay" was fucking hilarious.

All of the stuff with the God Gas was great.

Old 02-24-2016, 08:59 AM
getting ready for summer

Yeah, every time they showed the mice I was laughing pretty hard.
Old 03-10-2016, 02:21 PM
getting ready for summer

Great episode this week. The team up with the Lice and Brock was hilarious. "Don't touch the hair..." and the stuff with DOOM! was hilarious. Really digging this season so far.
Old 03-10-2016, 02:23 PM
getting ready for summer

The Monarch is killing it.
Old 03-10-2016, 02:49 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
The Monarch is killing it.

The Doom Factory references could fill a small novel. That shit went deeeeeep.

Old 03-10-2016, 02:51 PM
getting ready for summer

right? I was fucking DYING and was trying to explain to Lesley the ones I knew about. she had no clue what the fuck was going on with those guys.
Old 03-10-2016, 02:52 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
right? I was fucking DYING and was trying to explain to Lesley the ones I knew about. she had no clue what the fuck was going on with those guys.

I clocked at least 100-125 references. I mean, they went fucking crazy. A lot of Warhol knowledge by way of Pop Art.

Plus, Superfriends and related shit.