Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 09-09-2015, 09:18 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I have footage of that getting me too.
Old 09-12-2015, 09:24 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Played through the game in one sitting last night. Got Mike killed at the very end because fuck him on Agents of SHIELD.
Old 09-12-2015, 09:38 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

THATS why he looked familiar! Ive only watched a couple episodes of that but it was killing me that I couldn't figure it out.
Old 09-12-2015, 10:36 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

hahaha. Still going through the game trying to Jessica IN HER PANTIES yet have failed to do so. Also refuse to look at guides.
Old 09-12-2015, 12:12 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Yeah, I failed getting Jessica or anyone naked so Mike had to die. Actually the only survivors I had were Sam, Emily and Jessica. Mike would have survived but I made a decision in the end figuring it would kill him.
Old 09-12-2015, 03:39 PM
is fancy

I purposely killed Sam and Emily. Emily is a cunt. Fuck her.
Old 09-12-2015, 04:02 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I think there's one key element to getting Jess in her panties

Spoiler: Jessica's Secret 
generally be nice to her, of course, but be sure to jump down to help her immediately when she falls through the railing in the mine.

She wanted to get busy with me when I was generally nice and jumped down to help her. I also killed the elk in front of her on that run, which she did NOT like, but it didn't adversely affect our relationship too much.
Old 09-12-2015, 05:27 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

So until dawn is a one night stand simulator mixed with jump scares or what?
Old 09-12-2015, 06:34 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

I don't normally be 'nice' in video games

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post

If there's girls in panties involved, I'll be as nice as you say
Old 09-12-2015, 06:36 PM
Shut up, crime!

That's really the only sexytime, Josh. It's a really good game. You should at least give it a rental.
Old 09-12-2015, 09:05 PM
The red capes are coming

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post

Spoiler: Jessica's Secret 
generally be nice to her, of course, but be sure to jump down to help her immediately when she falls through the railing in the mine.

She wanted to get busy with me when I was generally nice and jumped down to help her. I also killed the elk in front of her on that run, which she did NOT like, but it didn't adversely affect our relationship too much.
Yeah, I knew I fucked it up when

Spoiler: Spoiler 
I had Mike scare her and she fell into that stream. I had been super fucking nice to her too.
Old 09-14-2015, 02:44 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Watching the Giant Bomb videos for this and whoa boy, they are getting some WAY different shit than me.
Old 10-21-2015, 05:20 PM
The red capes are coming

Watched a friend play the game last night. Figured he would struggle a bit with no inverted option but apparently they added that option in a patch. So you inverted types can be backwards now in this game.
Old 10-21-2015, 06:36 PM
Shut up, crime!

First off, it's not backwards, it's the correct orientation.

Secondly, this is great news!
Old 10-21-2015, 11:06 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

By it's very definition you are wrong Grave!