Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Random shit

Random shit Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 06-26-2014, 06:10 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

That's fucked up, but good on KFC for taking the high road and helping the kid out.
Old 06-26-2014, 06:16 AM
Does somebody need a hug?

JLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Ever since the blasted "hot coffee" lawsuit, businesses have been extra-careful about claims of that type.

It is sad some people cash in on the pain of others.
Old 06-24-2015, 02:55 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

A wedding for the ages: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2269139
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 06-24-2015, 03:44 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
The wedding night fight at the Blue Falls Grove venue started when a guest noticed that the 14-year-old was drunk. The woman scolded the boy’s mom for letting the teen guzzle beer at the reception.

“The mother responded with a punch to that woman’s face,” Eaken said.
Fuck man, best wedding ever.
Old 06-24-2015, 04:05 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Gotta love how one guy tried blocking the entrance so that more cops couldn't answer and, when they got through, grabbed one of 'em by the dick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 06-24-2015, 04:26 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Three of those dudes all have the same beard. DaFuq?
Old 06-24-2015, 08:58 PM

JLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

The thing I find most disturbing is that they were giving alcohol to minors and that at least one of the minors blew about twice the legal limit. That falls under a few things for me...1) endangering the welfare of a minor, 2) contributing to the delinquency of a minor and 3) distribution of alcohol to a minor.

The adults at the venue, most notably the parents, are going to be in deep kimchee.

If the venue has a liquor license, they may lose it because of that.
Old 10-10-2017, 05:39 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Audio of Harvey is grossssssss. Ugh.
Old 10-10-2017, 07:16 PM

The whole Harvey thing is gross!
Old 10-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

It's fucked up.

Doesn't help matters when you have Rose McGowan (who herself was a victim of Weinstein) running around on Social Media making outrageous statements trying to place blame on the likes of Ben Affleck and her own ex Robert Rodriguez, the latter being grossly inaccurate... and unfair to the man.

Weinstein is a monster who is in the process of paying for his horrible actions. But McGowan's career being DOA had nothing to do with that pig. She's crazy.

Meanwhile you have certified nut-job Meryl Streep (who has been living off planet for years) condoning Weinstein... while saying she had no idea. This being the same person who stood up in a standing ovation for Roman Polanski. Seriously... she can go fuck off, and I wish more would call that basket-case out instead of giving her countless Oscar nominations past the point of even parody. Kate Winslet made equally dumb remarks while admitting how strange it sounds being that she too worked for Polanski (and praised him in the same statement?!)

Jesus Christ this business. God bless those woman who did stand up and tell their story. Not an easy thing to do.

Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 10-10-2017 at 08:33 PM.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:49 PM

Also, Lindsay Lohan is sticking up for Weinstein. She even told his wife, who is bailing on the marriage, to stay with her man.

I'm no Hollywood actress, but even I knew about the "casting couch". I mean it's been a joke in Hollywood for years. There has been a lot of sexual harassment in Hollywood for a long time.

I can understand the number of women coming forward now. No one wanted to be the whistle-blower and get blacklisted in Hollywood. Weinstein took advantage of women who were inexperienced and hungry to be famous because he knew they wouldn't speak up for fear of censure in Hollywood. Do I like it? No. Do I condone what Weinstein did? No. Can I understand how and why it happened? Yes. Do I blame the women? No. I blame Weinstein for abusing his position and power.
Old 10-11-2017, 05:52 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Hell the question has come down to "Who is next?"

And the likes of Travolta, Spacey, even Quentin or Michael Bay come to mind.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:05 PM
feels good man

I just want that rumor of Sheen to be confirmed true or not.
Old 10-11-2017, 07:19 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I just want that rumor of Sheen to be confirmed true or not.

At this point, I'm convinced it's not coming out until he's dead. But, I'm living in a world where I know much crazier shit has happened than anything he did.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 10-13-2017, 11:17 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Spacey.

https://twitter.com/HeatherUnruh/sta...09971001217025