Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Pixel Junkies

The Pixel Junkies A gaming podcast featuring two video game addicted guys who just can't quit the gaming culture.

View Poll Results: Thoughts on length?
Works Well! 0 0%
Too Long! 1 100.00%
Would Rather Have Two Episodes! 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-14-2014, 08:22 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I hope it's enjoyable. Let me know about sound issues. Still trying to find the sweet spot with Will's track. It's hard because it's over VOIP so I'm not sure if I can get it to sound like he's in the room with me. I don't have much to work with but I listened to feedback and hope I got it closer.
Old 09-15-2014, 07:18 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

This was a fun episode. I hope we do more focused episodes like this, and with all the releases over the next 4 months I think we will be able to.
Old 09-15-2014, 09:10 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

submitting our show to itunes tomorrow so it's easier for those of you that like it to listen.
Old 09-15-2014, 11:54 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

You both need to stop saying "like" so much. Also, Billy sounded like he needed an oxygen tank while talking about The Sims.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 09-16-2014, 12:26 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Good episode and it's giving me better pacing ideas for the Anderson Tapes.

Still, modern games just go over my head.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 09-16-2014, 06:45 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Don't play any games but I'm enjoying the shit out of this show. Indeed, between this and The Anderson Tapes, I'm thoroughly entertained.
Old 09-16-2014, 07:00 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
You both need to stop saying "like" so much. Also, Billy sounded like he needed an oxygen tank while talking about The Sims.
Yup. I caught that when I was listening for audio check. Going to work on the likes. And fuck foundations.
Old 09-16-2014, 11:34 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Downloading today.
Old 09-16-2014, 12:15 PM
feels good man

it's just been submitted to iTunes. Hopefully they don't deny it like they did with the Anderson Tapes. Still need to figure out why that was denied.
Old 09-18-2014, 07:31 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Fun one s o far.
Old 09-19-2014, 11:09 AM
Right meow!

I can't hang with The Sims. I tried. Got bored, not enough time.
Old 09-19-2014, 11:13 AM
BARGAINS

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

I had fun with the Sims the first time.

Rolling around on the ground on fire while trying to cook was the greatest thing I ever did in that game.
Old 09-19-2014, 11:40 AM
feels good man

hahah. I still love the game. It's just one of those calming games for me. I never get too worked up or angry at it, so it's a nice way to unwind after a stressful day.