Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > The Anderson Tapes

The Anderson Tapes Anderson and Rob decided to start their own show. Tune into hear the sexy sounds of a Southern Joker and a Drunk Midwesterner while they wax poetic about films, music and more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Keep these coming! 1 100.00%
Stop. Stop everything and never do another episode. 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-01-2014, 07:19 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
I'm gonna be me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I'm gonna be drunk.
Seeeeee, that's all I really want.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:02 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Just listened to Part II of Back to the Well.

We're going to work on the sound issue. It gets better, but the client change will solve it. Also, I've got nothing to do with the country song at the end.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 07-01-2014, 08:15 PM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

YOU SHOW KENNY LOGGINS SOME GODDAMN RESPECT SOUTHERN JOKER
Old 07-01-2014, 08:16 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
YOU SHOW KENNY LOGGINS SOME GODDAMN RESPECT SOUTHERN JOKER

That was lesser K-Log. That was Pooh Corner shit.

getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

good to hear that you approve though. Will have it posted on the main site tomorrow. I need to listen to it still.
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
That was lesser K-Log. That was Pooh Corner shit.
BUT IT TIED INTO THE NAME. I CAN NEVER WIN.
Old 07-01-2014, 08:17 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
good to hear that you approve though. Will have it posted on the main site tomorrow. I need to listen to it still.

Yeah, it sounded right in my headphones, so I'm blaming the Skype app. Hopefully, the new client works better.

Old 07-02-2014, 04:05 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I'm listening to the second one now. Levels are good, it just sounds like Troy's speaking through a road hazard cone. I'm sure that's the app so can't wait till the next one.