Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
entertaining! 2 100.00%
not entertaining! 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-12-2011, 08:44 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

Totally Oprah on SKYDIVING.
Old 10-12-2011, 08:47 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

Vagina sweat? *shudder*
Old 10-12-2011, 08:51 PM
Texan

Did the guy really have a boner?
Old 10-12-2011, 08:55 PM
Texan

I like it when Lesley says fucking. It's naughty but nice.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:04 PM
Texan

I think Rob needs a Sky Clitoris.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:06 PM
Texan

I know your company paid for it....but do you know how much it cost Lesley?
Old 10-12-2011, 09:10 PM
Texan

Manuals are EASY. I don't even think about the gears when I drive.
Old 10-12-2011, 09:15 PM
Texan

A stationwagon? *smh*
Old 10-13-2011, 08:14 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Shit yeah man. I love me a station wagon. Lots of good memories in station wagons haha. And a manual wouldn't be a big deal if we didn't have hellish winters. That's the only reason I stick with automatics.
Old 10-13-2011, 09:48 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I can't get past the 15 minute mark on my phone. Bummer.
Old 10-13-2011, 11:33 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

your phone sucks. You had this problem last time too. DOWNLOAD AT HOME THEN PUT IT ON TEH PHONE.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:23 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Sprints 3g network sucks.
Old 10-13-2011, 01:36 PM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

my Charge sucks, can't even talk to my Mom 5 miles away.
Old 10-14-2011, 11:54 AM
Texan

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/1...n_1010063.html
Old 10-14-2011, 11:57 AM
feels good man

yep yep. AWESOME.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:40 AM
<-My Inspiration

Lesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The FaheyLesley is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howard View Post
I know your company paid for it....but do you know how much it cost Lesley?
Where we went it was about $180 I think. I hope everyone enjoyed the episode. I was drunk enough that I listened to it before it was posted just to make sure I didn't say anything horrible. I was actually laughing my ass off for most of it. LOL

SKYYYYYBONERRRR (In Oprah voice)
Old 10-15-2011, 02:45 PM
Right meow!

I got through most of it. I enjoyed it a lot. You remained so polite despite your buzz. "excuse me, chanandler get down!". The excuse me cracked me up fierce.
Old 11-15-2011, 07:28 AM
Right meow!

Finally finished it. May I suggest only ten beers a piece next time? And who was that shite band at the end? Man those vox sound flat. Oh well. Bring on the next ep.