Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
YAY! 5 100.00%
meh. 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-08-2011, 04:31 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

We need cash so that all BDR timezones can hang. For cereal.
Old 07-08-2011, 04:39 PM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rherb View Post
One can dream, Ingrid. One can dream.
Awesome

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 07-08-2011, 06:01 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

BDR-Con is going to be so fucked up and awesome.
Old 07-09-2011, 04:39 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Fuckin' A right, B. I'd go for the live performances - Jake's stand-up gig to warm up the crowd, followed by the BDR supergroup (Chris, Bobby, Nathan, etc.) doing a set or two. Live broadcasts of the Ed Hocken Show, SRIR, BDR, maybe a live Talking Dead done in a makeshift theater.

Vin could read excerpts from his upcoming book, Iggy would do the catering, there'd be several dealer's tables full of BDR swag, and if at all humanly possible, Jamie, Troy, or somebody could get the Fahey to show up for autographs (hey, they must have some connections, right?).

A splendid time is guaranteed for all!
Old 07-09-2011, 08:43 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Apparently I will just be attending BDR-Con like the rest of the yokels.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:08 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

This show is like a 6 pack away from Rob and Lesley, just fucking and recording the audio. Which, IMO, wouldn't be a bad way to waste 3-4 minutes.

Kudos on the continued hard work. I know I've been MIA, but what's the reason for no more muzak?
Old 07-21-2011, 10:10 AM
RIP Ferg

Communism.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:13 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister B View Post
This show is like a 6 pack away from Rob and Lesley, just fucking and recording the audio. Which, IMO, wouldn't be a bad way to waste 3-4 minutes.

Kudos on the continued hard work. I know I've been MIA, but what's the reason for no more muzak?

To be honest? Too much work, not enough payoff, and I'd like at some point to get these on other distribution sites but can't if there is copyrighted music. Plus, this allows me to record more shows and get more content out.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:18 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Figured as much...but I hope the whole audio sex tape still goes down. Word to Minnesota.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:19 AM
RIP Ferg

See! Communism. Lulz. Seriously though, I don't blame Rherb, it's not like anyone actually helps him do the casts. Well besides sitting in front of the mic yacking anyway.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:21 AM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rherb View Post
To be honest? Too much work, not enough payoff, and I'd like at some point to get these on other distribution sites but can't if there is copyrighted music. Plus, this allows me to record more shows and get more content out.
What you need is a music helper monkey/wetnurse.

Or just put Nyan Cat on a loop in the background.

If it were not down to geographical complication, I'd offer my derp dervices.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:25 AM
Elitist

I would be happy with the TROLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL guy on a constant loop.
Old 07-21-2011, 10:37 AM
getting ready for summer

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Plus now all music that are in the casts were created by Ceej/Me so we can share our crappy music with the world. haha
Old 07-21-2011, 10:40 AM
Elitist

REO WEEDWAGON #APPROVED
Old 07-21-2011, 10:40 AM
Elitist

I would greatly appreciate if you guise wrote "The Ballad of Big B"
Old 07-21-2011, 10:43 AM
getting ready for summer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister B View Post
REO WEEDWAGON #APPROVED

you know it.