Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
A fine way to spend an hour. 5 100.00%
I'd rather stab my own eyeballs with a rusty nail. 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-16-2011, 08:15 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Reminds me of that scene from She's Having A Baby.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:15 AM
Made Mr. T Cry

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
Not quite sure if this is a good "holy.fuck." or a intervention "holy.fuck." haha
Just agreeing with the pronouncement. I was just caught off guard with the lack of the usual gradual trip to Hoochville.
You have to understand, these are people who work hard for a living. They have tough lives. Structured lives. They work all day, then they have dinner, put their kids to bed, go to sleep, and get back to the set at five o’clock the next morning. Everything else in life except for dreams has rules.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:17 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

It ends with Rob standing in a corner, sobbing, snuffling, etc. and grounded for the rest of the weekend. Which means he can't play with CJ, Phedg and Matt in that wicked awesome fort they made in Phedg's backyard.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:27 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy225 View Post
It ends with Rob standing in a corner, sobbing, snuffling, etc. and grounded for the rest of the weekend. Which means he can't play with CJ, Phedg and Matt in that wicked awesome fort they made in Phedg's backyard.
You'll have to name it something other than Ft. Kickass...

That one is spoken for.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:31 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Ft. Amazeballs
Ft. Ow! My balls!
Ft. Have you seen my balls?
Ft. Wanna see my balls?
Old 06-16-2011, 08:32 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Ft. Kickballs
Old 06-16-2011, 08:32 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Ft. Rapebasement?
Old 06-16-2011, 08:50 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

I'm leaning towards Fort Amazeballs myself. They'll get into a dirtbomb fight with Fort Kickass, that is, until it gets dark outside and Lola makes Vin go back inside to do his homework. Lesley will then yell at Rob to get inside as he has school tomorrow, and Matt and CJ get on their bikes and peddle home.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:02 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Lulz, like Ceej would expend that much energy, more like his mom pulls up and chunks him into the car.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:49 AM
Here for laughs

Ingrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurtsIngrid is so fucking epic it hurts

God, I'm imagining a cross between Muppet Babies and The Little Rascals. *shudders*