Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Wait ago! 3 100.00%
no just no! 0 0%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2011, 07:40 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMeatbag View Post
I picture a trainyard, jackbooted northern soldiers, and herds of white rastas being whipped into the cars.

Is this what heaven is?
If you have a train being loaded with guidos and guidettes... then yes. I find your idea of Heaven intriquing and would like to subscribe to your newsletter.
Old 05-09-2011, 08:09 AM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Loved this episode. Agree with the love for Thor (needed more Dennings!), the stuff about Super (I have to see that flick), Lesley's love of necking, the hatred for Scream 4 (the review pretty much confirmed my feelings when I heard this was coming out). Also, can't wait for the report of Rob's Vegas hijinks, too (I'm in the same boat - my wife is far more of a social butterfly than I am).

ETA: Loved the Purdeycast - MUST HAVE MOAR!

Last edited by Timothy225; 05-09-2011 at 08:41 AM.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:35 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Lesley's persistent passive aggressive I-Wish-Rob-Would-Do-Crunches talk is great.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:47 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

haha.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:51 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Due to the large amount of spoilers I had to skip a good bit of this episode.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:51 AM
Fuck you all...

V is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandasV is a god amongst pandas

Washboard abs are overrated...

All they do is keep you from walking normally with all the women that you drag around while they cling to your ankles.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:55 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by V View Post
Washboard abs are overrated...

All they do is keep you from walking normally with all the women that you drag around while they cling to your ankles.
A sacrifice I will have to make.

EDIT: How much was Super on-demand, Rob? Might grab that this weekend.
Old 05-09-2011, 11:56 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Due to the large amount of spoilers I had to skip a good bit of this episode.
]
Figured that would happen, but we had stuff to talk about. Unlike BDR where it's almost impossible to have any new spoilers since Ceej doesn't watch anything new. haha
Old 05-09-2011, 11:57 AM
Fuck you all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buffington Headcheese View Post
Figured that would happen, but we had stuff to talk about. Unlike BDR where it's almost impossible to have any new spoilers since Ceej doesn't watch anything new. haha
and a hush fell over the crowd...
Old 05-09-2011, 11:58 AM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
A sacrifice I will have to make.

EDIT: How much was Super on-demand, Rob? Might grab that this weekend.

like 5.99. And it's totally worth it.
Old 05-11-2011, 10:46 AM
massing near Sullust

Bobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurts

I'm firmly in your camp on Dennings, Rob. Couldn't be more so, in fact. Although I do agree with Lesley that she's beautiful, I just can't say no to the "girl next door of your dreams" gorgeousness of Kat.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:16 AM
Fleshlight King

If I had a girl next door that looked like Kat I would have a girl next door in a dungeon.
Old 05-11-2011, 11:26 AM
massing near Sullust

Bobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurts

BAH! I forgot to include "Natalie Portman" instead of "she's" and before "beautiful" in a crucial part of a sentence just above.

In my fantasy, Kat Dennings lives on the left and Winona Ryder on the right.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:02 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Left a very important message for Rob after listening to this one. Good show, y'all.
Old 05-14-2011, 12:24 PM
is fancy

Thanks man!