Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > She's Right, I'm Rob

She's Right, I'm Rob The new podcast featuring Rob and Lesley. In it they discuss important topics, such as: shirtless Matthew McConaughey, chick flicks, other flicks, shows Cj doesn't watch and much, much more.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
I liked it! 6 100.00%
No sir, I don't approve. 0 0%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-08-2011, 02:07 PM
It's REN FAIR TIME!

Bdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurtsBdubbs2010 is so fucking epic it hurts

Awesome episode guys! It's so nice to hear that other engaged couples actually argue about wedding venues.

Lesly which burger did you prefer? Big Mac or the Wopper?? I enjoy the Big Mac special sauce personally!

Also, louboutin shoes are amazing! Had to check out his site after this episode. Man how I wish I had money to blow on shoes...

Bravo!

Old 04-10-2011, 11:09 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Hey, I thought it the Lube Batons were Louis Vuitton, too. What the hell. Great episode, guys.
Old 04-13-2011, 01:29 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

I hope I never meet the Rob that was saying "fancy sauce."
Old 04-13-2011, 01:34 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Yes, the foppish Master Hughes. Probably says "fancy sauce" with a swish of his lacy handkercheif.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:36 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I hope I never meet the Rob that was saying "fancy sauce."

haha.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:06 AM
Dinosaurs!

Randall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy BlanksRandall is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Finally got to listen to this show. Very entertaining. Rob clearly wears the pants (or the cargo shorts) of the relationship. You can tell by how much Leslie is told to shut up during the podcast, and her being forced to eat things.
Old 04-26-2011, 08:14 AM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Thank you sir. And as much as I wish that were true, Lesley wears the sweet pantsuit in the relationship.