Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Politics

Politics All political bullshit goes here.

Old 09-16-2017, 12:24 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Much delayed recap

1. "God Calculator" theorem is still in the Weeds. But, the more details from the DARPA theft come out, the more it gets backed up.
  2. For all intents and purposes, Manafort has been at the EDVA to stand before grand jury. While yes, a grand jury would indict a ham sandwich, interesting things are afoot.
  3. From what precious little has leaked, the effort is underway to have the GJ hit him on the federal charges including FARA. But, to then hit him on state charges for real estate fraud. In both cases, Trump to be named as co-conspirator since the real estate fraud funds were shifted to the Trump 2016 campaign.
  4. Meanwhile in Investigatory Land, Mitch McConnell's Brother-in-Law keeps getting hammered. While having cocaine shipments turn up on shipping routes between Asia and South America generally got ignored. What's not getting ignored is why Mitch's BIL was moving money and other shenanigans for the Mujahedin.
  5. Team Mueller has full executable search warrants of Facebook databases and their HQ.
  6. Team Mueller is also working on the same for Twitter Central.
  7. Rep Dana Rohrabacher got busted by the WSJ for trying to solicit a pardon for Julian Assange from Trump.
  8. There's strong evidence to support that Russia is trying to destroy the Bitcoin market to cover their tracks. 6 new currencies have debuted since June, all sourced out of Moscow.
  9. Kushner and Ivanka are trying to bail Team Trump to get out of public eye. Too little too late. No one's sure if they can actually leave if they wanted to go.
  10. Mueller started on Thursday meeting with House Cmte that oversees impeachment to make his case. Early as hell, but both parties partook in event on Thurs and Friday. Immediately they began legislation to prevent Mueller from being fired.
  11. Stephen Miller flipped out over the DACA deal with Schumer and Pelosi. Went directly to Congressional Gang to try and block it. The few loyal Republicans reported it back to Trump.
  12. Wonder where Senator Mark Warner's comment about Team Trump buying ads in Ruples came from? https://www.wsj.com/articles/faceboo...ess-1505514552
  13. And the Susan Rice thing? She unmasked Steve Bannon, Manafort and Flynn. Why? Because they were openly committing treason against America.
  14. And the whole Ted Cruz Twitter thing was pathetic. That tubby little monster got set up by his workplace bully as a distraction.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 09-18-2017, 09:24 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Pence is all over that Manafort wiretap. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 09-18-2017, 10:48 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Eeexcellent.
Old 09-19-2017, 07:18 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Good. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Any links or story not broke yet?
Old 09-19-2017, 08:35 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Good. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Any links or story not broke yet?
Story is out there. Manafort indictment expected anytime now. This morning's news is Flynn setting up a legal fund to save his ass. The catch is he can't accept Team Trump or foreign money.

Keep eyes open for anything I miss, shit is heating up again.

Old 09-19-2017, 09:20 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

US News and World Report is running that Mueller has Trump's tax returns.

Old 09-19-2017, 09:23 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Waiting for Cohen testimony stuff. This shit is going to get rough.

Old 09-19-2017, 09:52 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Cohen violated conditions of his testimony. Congressional panel just cancelled. Now word is getting out that Mueller has Trump phone records.

Old 09-19-2017, 12:43 PM
I'll See You in 25 Years

BMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurts

That FISA stuff is serious business. For an American citizen like Manafort, the FBI has to prove every 90 days (or so) that there is probable cause to believe that Manafort is acting as a foreign agent.

The FISC (Foriegn Intelligence intelligence Court) is notoriously easy with warrants(as of 2008, only six were denied out of 15k or so requests) but given how high profile this cat was, I'd assume they'd be judicious with their sign off.

I'm still skeptical this takes down Trump, Pence, etc., but this could wipe out all of his advisors.

Twitter.com/bmkrol
Old 09-19-2017, 01:51 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
That FISA stuff is serious business. For an American citizen like Manafort, the FBI has to prove every 90 days (or so) that there is probable cause to believe that Manafort is acting as a foreign agent.

The FISC (Foriegn Intelligence intelligence Court) is notoriously easy with warrants(as of 2008, only six were denied out of 15k or so requests) but given how high profile this cat was, I'd assume they'd be judicious with their sign off.

I'm still skeptical this takes down Trump, Pence, etc., but this could wipe out all of his advisors.
I'm not. In fact, a ton happened today and so many questions have been answered.

Dude is going to roll over hard to evade prison.

Old 09-21-2017, 01:40 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Looking for backup on latest story. Woo-whee.

Old 09-21-2017, 02:28 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

It's all hitting the fan now.
Troy: are these the stories that everyone has been sitting on?
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 09-21-2017, 03:08 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
It's all hitting the fan now.
Troy: are these the stories that everyone has been sitting on?
No, but WaPO is getting antsy after today.

Old 09-21-2017, 04:30 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Oh yeah, before I forget. Big news is that Manafort is now a flight risk. Dude's trying to skip the country.