Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > The Toybox

The Toybox No one here has more toys than Ari. I still haven't decided if that's a good thing or bad. Enjoy your DOLLS Ari.

Old 07-21-2008, 02:55 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

They are ready sell this kind of stuff to our kids... it's called bratz! I'm getting two for my daughter!

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1
Old 07-21-2008, 03:03 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterLaBeef View Post
They are ready sell this kind of stuff to our kids... it's called bratz! I'm getting two for my sick Barbie/plastic fetish!
fixed!
Old 07-21-2008, 03:04 PM
???????

ScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy BlanksScooterLaBeef is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Nice.... but I prefer the real dolls; Amber addition from nip/tuk

Old 07-22-2008, 09:33 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Hellz yeah
Old 07-22-2008, 02:07 PM
???????

Sorry, that would be Kimber.... not sure why I wrote Amber.

Old 07-22-2008, 04:04 PM
Elitist

I got the point
Old 07-30-2008, 11:37 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

The King Grayskull figure is one of the most epic toys I've ever bought. Pic's coming tonight or tomorrow morning!

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.
Old 07-30-2008, 07:36 PM
???????

All the up roar over the new Barbie must have been just because of the fishnets... here we have the new Wonder Woman Barbie wearing less due out in October.

Or Supergirl... out next month

Old 07-31-2008, 01:51 AM
Is a Spider + Tangerine?

Spiderine can rock until they dropSpiderine can rock until they drop

I hope they ship the He-Man toys to Canada.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:30 AM
<-----THIS!

Ari is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurtsAri is so fucking epic it hurts

Spider, the He-Man figures will be available to purchase ONLY from Mattel's new collector website, mattycollector.com. Starting in October, He-Man will be available for 20 dollars, followed next month by Beast-Man, and then one figure a month after that.

And here is a quote from the site:
Quote:
Do you ship to my country?
We ship to all countries except those with trade sanctions in place with the United States.

Old 07-31-2008, 09:33 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Ari, it is your civic duty to report here on which figure is for sale during whichever month. I'm counting on you. I have a feeling I'll be picking up a few if they make the characters I want.
Old 07-31-2008, 09:58 AM
<-----THIS!

Then I shall update, and maybe even review the He-Man figures once they arrive. If I don't, I'm sure MWCtoys.com will. He gives the best reviews anyways.

But if the King Greyskull figure is any indication, this line is going to be sweet.

Old 07-31-2008, 01:37 PM
???????

I signed up on the mailing list for updates, I'm so getting the complete line... theys bad ass is what theys are!

Old 07-31-2008, 01:44 PM
<-----THIS!

I signed up too. Can't wait for these bad boys to start rolling out!

Old 07-31-2008, 01:52 PM
What's up Bitches!

Sarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' itSarah is adept at slaterin' it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ari View Post
The King Grayskull figure is one of the most epic toys I've ever bought. Pic's coming tonight or tomorrow morning!
This thread should be changed to Mattel, Fuck You!

Ari only had to wait 5 hours for the frakkin thing!!!

"I, I, I have the poweerrrr!!!!!"

"Can you feel the love?....Nub Nub...."

Recipient of: The Best Post of the Day Award!: 2
Old 07-31-2008, 01:54 PM
<-----THIS!

Yeah, but the figure gives me happy dreams of joy.

Old 08-01-2008, 12:27 AM
Is a Spider + Tangerine?

Spiderine can rock until they dropSpiderine can rock until they drop

Oh Wow. That King Greyskull is pimp. I want...
Old 08-01-2008, 12:51 PM
<-----THIS!

Rob, did you say you wanted Zodiac?

Old 08-01-2008, 12:56 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Oh snap. That guy never made any sense to me as a kid.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:16 PM
<-----THIS!

You can see Mer-Man standing next to him.

So here's more info. on the Masters of the Universe line:

He-Man goes for sell on Oct. 31, then Beast-Man on Nov. 15, followed by a new figure on the 15th of every month. In Jan, if you want, you can pay for the entire 2009 collection up front, and around the middle of every month, your figure will be shipped to you. The whole things sounds completely awesome.