Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > PodCaust

PodCaust The place to discuss past episodes of PodCaust. NEVAR 4GET!

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Haim! 1 33.33%
Feldman! 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-10-2009, 06:34 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default PodCaust Episode 64: Replicants vs. Crips

Just how much does it suck buying a house? Ceej will tell us tales of ratipedes, mystery spots and much, much more. Then we chat about celebrity chefs, SNL, and intelligent science fiction movies. What are some of the best/worst movie to video games and video games to movies? Prepare to find out.
Old 05-10-2009, 08:32 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Haim or Feldman? Which one is which?
Old 05-11-2009, 07:37 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

CJ, don't settle for something you aren't happy with. Keep looking.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:11 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

SNL needs a major overhaul or it needs to go away. Haven't watched it in years.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:12 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

This weekend's episode was pretty fucking great, but only because of Timberlake. HE's the one guest that always fucking works. I'd kill for him to show up more, or act in comedies that don't star Mike Meyers.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:27 AM
Right meow!

What is a "vidge-in-ette?"
Old 05-11-2009, 08:27 AM
is ready for turkey

Haha. I was in a great mood and pretty drunk.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:41 AM
Right meow!

Yeah you were. Independence Day aged like a bum's turd on hot sidewalk.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:47 AM
Right meow!

Halo would work like this: Helmet stays on, no back story, see a Halo and spaceship, dropship, guns, flood/covenant. bang, boom. Halo's music rules though.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:48 AM
Right meow!

Kinda like the first game, I guess.
Old 05-11-2009, 08:58 AM
is ready for turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Halo would work like this: Helmet stays on, no back story, see a Halo and spaceship, dropship, guns, flood/covenant. bang, boom. Halo's music rules though.

so Aliens then.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:01 AM
is ready for turkey

Also,
I think I'm going to start adding a little icon to every banner noting how many beers I had during each episode. That way if I fuck up or mispronounce a word it'll be overlooked haha. This episode was 8+ beers.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:01 AM
Right meow!

If master chief was actually a girl(sigourney), Metroid tie-in! Slash-fic fan boy cumpants lolrofl lkngfsldagfnogruogneurgngnfa......error
Old 05-11-2009, 09:02 AM
Right meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Also,
I think I'm going to start adding a little icon to every banner noting how many beers I had during each episode. That way if I fuck up or mispronounce a word it'll be overlooked haha. This episode was 8+ beers.
I was merely breaking balls. Don't think I could stay that on topic after 8. Nothing but fuckshits would be coming out of my gob.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:04 AM
is ready for turkey

Haha. Usually I just end up getting overly excited and mixing words up.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:17 AM
Right meow!

Cracks me me up when you say "Ja-ho-vo-vich"
Old 05-11-2009, 09:20 AM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob View Post
Haha. Usually I just end up getting overly excited and mixing words up.
This would explain the phrase "Marlyn Manson Fag" and the fact you admitted your desire to fuck Wil Wheaton. 8+ beers, holy shit! I can't even imagine trying to have a drunk on drunk conversation with you.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:24 AM
is ready for turkey

I remember saying I wanted to fuck Wil Wheaton, but not the Manson Fag part. Also, it shouldn't need to be said, but anytime the word "fag" is said in our podcast, it stems from some conversation we had about a redneck going to an art show to heckle the artists. Also, I'm a total art fag.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:26 AM
is not Montel Williams

I didn't think of it any other way. Although Wil Wheaton, Rob? You could do a lot better.
Old 05-11-2009, 09:27 AM
is ready for turkey

But he's so DREAMY!