Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > New Releases in the theater

New Releases in the theater Like paying 10 bucks a ticket and sitting with the mouthbreathers to watch a new film? Then post about it here

Old 05-21-2012, 07:22 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
We all talk but yeah...we'll all gonna be there opening day.
Ah, there you are mistaken, sir! I shan't, SHAN'T I say, be there opening day OR night! I shall wait at least a full week after release or maybe longer, just to be a right royal PAIN in the pooper to Sony.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:32 AM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

IMAX 6-minute preview with Men in Black 3. AKA footage screened in one form or another already. Nothing new here. Arguably the least confident, and competent, marketing we've witnessed in forever.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:26 AM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

That was an incredibly confused teaser.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:52 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Peter seems more like a huge douchebag than a nerd. But, man, some of those action scenes look pretty awesome.
Old 06-06-2012, 12:36 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

"I'M SWINGING HERE! I'M SWINGING HERE!"

*Shakes head*
Old 06-06-2012, 03:42 PM
massing near Sullust

Bobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurtsBobby Bear is so fucking epic it hurts

I don't understand the mindset of some people regarding this film. Based on the footage released so far, it deserves more than its fair share of optimism. The benefit of the doubt, at least.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:44 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

No...it really doesn't... Not after that "Untold Story" bullshit.
Old 06-06-2012, 03:46 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Still can't wait for this flick.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:03 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bear View Post
I don't understand the mindset of some people regarding this film. Based on the footage released so far, it deserves more than its fair share of optimism. The benefit of the doubt, at least.
Because the internet likes to overreact and be indignant.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:08 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

My only issue (and I've said it countless times) is the retelling of the origin again. But since it's different and allows the subsequent movies to go in a different direction, then yay!

And really, Raimi's spidey flicks are 1.5 for 3.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:10 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
My only issue (and I've said it countless times) is the retelling of the origin again. But since it's different and allows the subsequent movies to go in a different direction, then yay!

And really, Raimi's spidey flicks are 1.5 for 3.
2 is legit great, 1 and 3 are both half good. People hated Emo Parker but by that point I was all for ANY personality from the character.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:10 PM
is ready for turkey

that's where my .5 comes in. The first act of Spidey 1 and emo Pete.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:14 PM
Fleshlight King

I'd brofist you but your opinion on Conviction is bad and you should feel bad! /interneted
Old 06-06-2012, 04:15 PM
is ready for turkey

hahaha.
Old 06-06-2012, 04:18 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

3 half good?

Old 06-06-2012, 06:26 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Bear View Post
I have little interest in it at this point. If it ends up okay, cool. If it doesn't, whatever.

As of today, my jimmies are impossible to rustle.
Old 06-07-2012, 07:02 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Talking Lizard.

Old 06-07-2012, 07:08 PM
is ready for turkey

what's wrong with that? Granted I'm not as well versed in comics as others, but I thought he "spoke" in the comics?
Old 06-07-2012, 07:36 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

He usually does speak in the comics. The movie version, however, doesn't sound quite like what us fans were expecting. Shades of Bale's Dark Knight voice and all that, I guess.

Personally, I'd have thought the voice would be more gutteral, deeper, with more of a sibilant hiss to it - "Sssssscrew you, Sssspider-Man!"
Old 06-07-2012, 09:24 PM
It's All A Deep End

PHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandasPHEDG is a god amongst pandas

Shouldn't he have a Welsh accent like Ryhs Ifans does?