Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 06-12-2017, 06:39 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Grabbed Prey since it's $40 on PSN right now. Really like it. Combat is really tough really quick. Look up how to get the shotgun super early, you'll need it.
Old 06-12-2017, 07:23 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Had a blast playing Star Trek Bridge Crew some more this weekend. Ended up in a room with some fucking HARDCORE roleplayers. IT was intense.
Old 06-12-2017, 10:22 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

By IT you mean the Romulan orgy right?
Old 06-14-2017, 05:34 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Red Hood is tight.
Old 06-14-2017, 06:01 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

I need to hop on and download him. Plus, I need to finish the Captain Cold event.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 06-14-2017, 06:02 PM
is fancy

I played him in a multiverse event.
Old 06-15-2017, 10:13 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Worked so much this week haven't touched Injustice. Bums me out as I've been having a lot of fun with it.
Old 06-17-2017, 11:17 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Stayed up playing Battlegrounds in squads with my best friend and his brother. First time in squads. Second match I led them to their first chicken dinner ever. Game is TOTALLY different in squads than duo and then also solo. Pacing and fear and ammo consumption and everything just shifts. If anyone has it and wants to play let me know, we plan on being on tonight.
Old 06-17-2017, 09:51 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I finally got around to getting 100% on Arkham VR (very fun!) So I think now is the time when I'll finally take on that second timeline in new Wolfenstein. All the kids are into punching Nazis right now!
Old 06-18-2017, 02:02 PM
is fancy

You need to get that Star Trek VR game man. It's awesome.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:12 AM
is fancy

played a bunch of xcom 2 this weekend just because. Ended up losing my game so I started over again. This fucking game is legit but I wish they would fix the goddamn loadtimes on the ps4. Ridiculous.

Injustice 2 is still the shit. We still need to play a goddamn match of Friday the 13th.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:16 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
played a bunch of xcom 2 this weekend just because. Ended up losing my game so I started over again. This fucking game is legit but I wish they would fix the goddamn loadtimes on the ps4. Ridiculous.

Injustice 2 is still the shit. We still need to play a goddamn match of Friday the 13th.
Load times are ridiculous. Also makes my ps4 sound like a jet engine.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Fleshlight King

Got a proper mic for Battlegrounds. It is so amazing in a squad. I only ever want to play it now.
Fleshlight King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Load times are ridiculous. Also makes my ps4 sound like a jet engine.

Have you cleaned out the fan? I got some canned air and watched a video on cleaning it out and it helped a ton.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:17 AM
is fancy

do you have to take it apart? I use canned air all the time, but only on the vents.
Old 06-19-2017, 08:18 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

No but I shall.

Old 06-19-2017, 09:24 AM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
do you have to take it apart? I use canned air all the time, but only on the vents.
Yeah. The video I found showed how to take it apart, since it's different than when installing a HDD. And the fan is on top of the mobo so it brought up how to spray the canned air so it doesn't leave condensation on the mobo. But it works great, and it got a TON of gross shit out of my PS4. You need a T8 screwdriver I believe.
Old 06-19-2017, 09:25 AM
is fancy

do you need special screwdrivers and shit or just standard tools?
Old 06-19-2017, 09:26 AM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
do you need special screwdrivers and shit or just standard tools?
You'll need a T8 or T9 screwdriver, forgot which one. I just ordered one on Amazon for like $3 along with the canned air.
Old 06-19-2017, 10:43 AM
is fancy

FREE SHIT FOR Friday the 13th hits tomrrow.

https://youtu.be/OYZdSndmNwg

8bit JASON SKIN. YES.