Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Random shit

Random shit Feel free to talk about anything and everything in this board.

Old 10-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

He was well liked by just about every comic.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 10-06-2017, 08:24 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

oh for sure. And he just saved that baby recently.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:24 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

and by recently I mean last year.
Old 10-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Holy shit, I never heard a bout that

Old 10-07-2017, 12:08 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I liked Ralphie, he loved Houston.
Old 10-16-2017, 06:01 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

The liquor is dead.

Long live the liquor.

Old 10-17-2017, 08:30 AM
is ready for turkey

:9
Old 10-24-2017, 04:11 PM
Does somebody need a hug?

JLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

Robert Guilleme (a.k.a. Benson) passed away from cancer.
Old 10-24-2017, 05:03 PM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Saw that. SOAP is one of the best comedies of all time, and Benson was a big factor in why that show worked for the first few seasons. BENSON was a solid show as well, but a lot of the edge that made the character work so well on SOAP had to be watered down somewhat.

Regardless, he was an immense talent.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 10-24-2017, 05:05 PM
Right meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Saw that. SOAP is one of the best comedies of all time, and Benson was a big factor in why that show worked for the first few seasons. BENSON was a solid show as well, but a lot of the edge that made the character work so well on SOAP had to be watered down somewhat.

Regardless, he was an immense talent.
I remember him most from Lean On Me.

Old 10-24-2017, 05:46 PM
is ready for turkey

RIP Daisy Berkowitz. Even though he didn't work on any albums past American Family, his work on that will forever be burned into my brain.

Also, I'm sad that Benson is dead.
Old 10-24-2017, 06:02 PM
Right meow!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
RIP Daisy Berkowitz. Even though he didn't work on any albums past American Family, his work on that will forever be burned into my brain.

Also, I'm sad that Benson is dead.
Check out DB's last Instagram post if you want feelings for some reason.

Old 10-24-2017, 06:15 PM
is ready for turkey

fucking cancer man.
Old 10-25-2017, 01:44 PM

JLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy BlanksJLynnCarr is almost as cool as Billy Blanks

And of course we now add Fats Domino to the list.
Old 11-21-2017, 08:54 PM

The Grim Reaper has been busy this week...

Charles Manson, Della Reese and now David Cassidy, just to name a few.