Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Animation, Anime and Manga

Animation, Anime and Manga Cj loves Anime and Rob doesn't get it.

Old 08-01-2017, 10:11 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey
Default Rick and Morty

I can't believe there isn't a thread on here for this show. New season started Sunday and it's off to a great fucking start.

"I LOVE POST APOCALYPTIC VERSIONS OF EARTH!"

also

"loooooooooooooossseeerrrr"
Old 08-01-2017, 12:38 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I tried it out last week. The first episode was crap but the second one, with the smart dogs and INCEPTION stuff, was pretty funny. Does Rick ever stop burping, though? Because that shit is annoying as hell.
Old 08-01-2017, 12:57 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Yeah, they tone that shit down, but he still burps.

I will probably watch the newest episode tonight, along with Preacher.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:00 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
I tried it out last week. The first episode was crap but the second one, with the smart dogs and INCEPTION stuff, was pretty funny. Does Rick ever stop burping, though? Because that shit is annoying as hell.
Yeah I watched like 3 episodes with two friends and could not stand it. The characters are so fucking annoying and ruin the good jokes in it.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:16 PM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Billy and grave can join Matt in the GET OFF MY LAWN gang.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:17 PM
is fancy

This show has one of the best fleshed out universes in an animated show ever. The second season finale is one of my favorite sci-fi finales ever.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:18 PM
is fancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Poor Snowball.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:29 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Whoever the drunk one is is insufferable.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:32 PM
is fancy

It's Rick and Justin Roiland plays both Rick and Morty. I'm sorry you are dead inside.
Old 08-01-2017, 03:06 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Gave it a shot with the first season.

Some premises have legs, but they are quickly wrecked by the rather grating voice acting/line delivery.

Not my bag of dicks.
Old 08-01-2017, 04:01 PM
is fancy

that actually blows my mind a bit. If anyone could appreciate the absurdist humor I would have thought it would be you
Old 08-01-2017, 05:57 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Not liking Rick & Morty makes zero sense to me.

My wife says it's because Rick Sanchez is like the Ghost of Christmas Future coming back in time to warn me via cartoons.

But, she's a drunk.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 08-01-2017, 09:13 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

My 13 year old and Rob both like this show. I haven't seen it but that math checks out 99% of the time.
Old 08-04-2017, 01:42 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
that actually blows my mind a bit. If anyone could appreciate the absurdist humor I would have thought it would be you
I really did try though. Sorry y'all.
Old 08-04-2017, 02:32 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Best genre show on TV and the finest outright comedy series since Arrested Development. Just... fucking genius.

Spoiler: Season 3 Spoilers, WORD! 
I smell a retcon at season's end but I really hate Beth for leaving Jerry for Rick.
Old 08-13-2017, 10:20 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I watched a few more episodes this morning. I'm starting to really like it but I don't think I'll jump on the slavish devotion train most people seem to be on. The Meseeks episode was excellent. And the Rick Potion episode had a great ending and a blow job joke that was *chef's kiss*.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:55 AM
is fancy

This week's episode was fucking hilarious. Noob Noob and Christian Slater were awesome.
Old 08-15-2017, 07:43 PM
Allergic to dumbfucks

Location: Somewhere around the moon, New York City and your sister
FilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandasFilmNerdJamie is a god amongst pandas

Only Rick & Morty could do Saw for the MCU. So... fucking genius.
Old 08-18-2017, 09:30 AM
Shut up, crime!

OMG the Jerryboree daycare center. Hahaha!
Old 08-18-2017, 09:38 AM
is fancy

it just keeps getting better man.