Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Politics

Politics All political bullshit goes here.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:34 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
He's playing the reasonable Republican card, which is a load of horseshit once you got a centimeter deeper than his soundbites.
Correct

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Old 12-13-2017, 09:54 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Meanwhile, USA Today grew the kind of spine that's been missing from the MSM for the last year.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 12-13-2017, 10:00 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
Meanwhile, USA Today grew the kind of spine that's been missing from the MSM for the last year.
The pinnacle of hard hitting journalism?

Old 12-13-2017, 10:03 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
The pinnacle of hard hitting journalism?

After Trump insinuating that Gillibrand offered sexual favors for help, USA Today tore into him.

The phrase "not fit to clean toilets, much less be President" came up a lot.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:11 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Checking in on the aftermath of last night.

It appears that the GOP lost a ton of fucking cash investing in Moore last night.

Team Trump is raging, but it appears to be more about Hope Hicks and less about Alabama.

Let's end this week on something other than Ajit Pai sucking off Comcast.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:14 AM
I Am Always the Octopus.

@USATODAY Editorial Board on @realDonaldTrump: ďA president who would all but call Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand a whore is not fit to clean the toilets in the Barack Obama Presidential Library or to shine the shoes of George W. Bush.Ē

Old 12-13-2017, 12:11 PM
Right meow!

What's up with this Strzok guy?

Old 12-13-2017, 12:36 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
What's up with this Strzok guy?

A non story meant to distract from recent GOP losses. What's funnier is that there's a new issue emerging from the DOJ investigation. They turned over 3% of the tweets and messages to Congress, but gave 10,000 of them to FOX News weeks ago.

So, Congress is like REALLY, GUYS? Not even trying to cover up the hatchet job?

Old 12-13-2017, 12:55 PM
I'll See You in 25 Years

BMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
It's funny how we're now really seeing the effects of a generation gap, with older voters finally having to pass the torch to the younger generation that is ok with homosexuality, immigration, and justice.
Thatís the thing that should scare the GOP. This has all the markings of a generational shift, like what we saw in Ď80 with the Reagan Democrats.

I think itís true that you get a little more conservative as you get older, but research shows that your political identity remains fixed after itís chosen. The Millennials are overwhelmingly progressive and have no time for the GOP. This is a positive development.

Twitter.com/bmkrol
Old 12-13-2017, 01:23 PM
feels good man

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Beautiful
Old 12-13-2017, 01:24 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
Thatís the thing that should scare the GOP. This has all the markings of a generational shift, like what we saw in Ď80 with the Reagan Democrats.

I think itís true that you get a little more conservative as you get older, but research shows that your political identity remains fixed after itís chosen. The Millennials are overwhelmingly progressive and have no time for the GOP. This is a positive development.
Now it's getting people in these red states to fight gerrymandering and get out there and cast ballots. I've already started in on people this morning to get familiar with Beto and get their friends' friends involved.
Old 12-13-2017, 04:13 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

I'm hoping like hell that someone got video of Omarosa getting fired today. Folks on hand that leak shit said that it was like someone having a Worldstar moment in the middle of a ton of old white dudes.

Old 12-13-2017, 04:42 PM
Right meow!

Quote:
I'm hoping like hell that someone got video of Omarosa getting fired today. Folks on hand that leak shit said that it was like someone having a Worldstar moment in the middle of a ton of old white dudes.
Oh yes please

Old 12-13-2017, 04:43 PM
Right meow!

I heard she quit, then heard fired. Any word why?

Old 12-13-2017, 06:42 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
I'm amazed smoke wasn't coming out of his ears as he tried to assemble a rational thought.
Old 12-13-2017, 07:25 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Huh. I read it was because she got her taxpayer funded wedding reception and bounced.
Old 12-13-2017, 07:29 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Huh. I read it was because she got her taxpayer funded wedding reception and bounced.

Part of what happened. The rest was she got scape-goated for not bringing it with the voters she was sent down to poll and control.

Read into that what you will.

Old 12-13-2017, 09:27 PM
I'll See You in 25 Years

BMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurtsBMichaelKrol is so fucking epic it hurts

Don Jr. spent nine hours in front of the Senate Intel committee today.

Twitter.com/bmkrol
Old 12-13-2017, 09:41 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
Don Jr. spent nine hours in front of the Senate Intel committee today.
Closed doors for most of it.

Basically, he's fucked as Hope Hicks admitted that he lied to them and she sold them all.

The details of which we're sure to find out in the next few days.

Old 12-13-2017, 10:07 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

How about that State Rep in Kentucky who offed himself because he was outed as a pedophile, Troy?