Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Video Games

Video Games We play them, and we know you do. Discuss games ranging from Custard's Revenge to Burnout Revenge here.

Old 02-19-2018, 10:07 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Where I got the upgraded sheikah slate? Yeah, I need to go back there because I have a bunch of ancient parts to trade in. I'm mostly trying to get to towers to unlock map sections and fast travel points right now.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:18 AM
where's the beef?

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Picked up Sprint Vector for the #oculus last night. Sore as fffuuuck today. Goddamn.
Old 02-19-2018, 10:46 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Slay The Spire

Roguelike turn based CCG. Which is a lot. But it's so much fucking fun. You're working your way up a diverging path, picking what you want to go after (enemies, elites, chests, camps, or unknown events) and go after bosses. Pick up and upgrade cards as you go and unlock new abilities/cards as you level up the classes as well. I probably put like 10 hours in this weekend. Would be amazing on ipad.
Old 02-20-2018, 05:21 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Been farting around in MonHunWorld, being brand new to the series some of it has been a little overwhelming. Still trying to get used to hitting the canteen before quests, watching my sharpness and disengaging safely to whet stone, all the crafting shit available.. haven't messed around with traps or anything yet and haven't found much use for the slingshot. Stamina management has also been a bit difficult, don't always know when/what i should be eating to boost it up while chasing monsters through 5 different locales/phases

Started sword n board but the camera system is kind of fucked (too used to Souls) and was always facing the wrong way when trying to block, also found it was taking wayyyy too long to even kill the friendly ankylosaurs with that weapon. Switched up to a Greatsword and was digging the huge damage output, but then I got to the Tobi-Kadachi and it absolutely pushed my shit in, carted twice in the first few minutes, had never been carted by anything before, could barely land a hit on it as it's way too fast and frantic and was getting punished hard for every miss.

Did eventually kill it with the GS but started looking into alternatives, lance, dual blades, but after playing around with it for a bit I think I want to stick with the switchaxe. Jumped into an expeditition just to try it out and was able to wreck a Pukei-Pukei pretty handily, it seems like a nice middle ground of damage output and speed with some flashy effects.

I'm up to the Anjanath mission (whoaaaa black betty, Anjanath) and kind of dreading it as I have heard its the first big wall of the game, and I'm not ready to have my dick kicked in for hours while still trying to learn a lot of this.

Last edited by Trejo; 02-20-2018 at 05:26 PM.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:25 PM
where's the beef?

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Aja ain't shit. You got this. The switch axe is the best. That shit was great for the first few environments. Then I crafted a poisonous Buster Sword or whatever and have been using that to clean up shop.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:28 PM
where's the beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyG View Post
Slay The Spire

Roguelike turn based CCG. Which is a lot. But it's so much fucking fun. You're working your way up a diverging path, picking what you want to go after (enemies, elites, chests, camps, or unknown events) and go after bosses. Pick up and upgrade cards as you go and unlock new abilities/cards as you level up the classes as well. I probably put like 10 hours in this weekend. Would be amazing on ipad.
was turned off by the crappy art design.
Old 02-20-2018, 06:47 PM
where's the beef?

grabbed the TMNT fighter pack for Injustice 2. Love it and love this game.
Old 02-20-2018, 07:16 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
grabbed the TMNT fighter pack for Injustice 2. Love it and love this game.
I was playing with the TMNT and Hellboy add-ons this weekend. Leonardo might be one of the best players in the game.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 02-20-2018, 07:45 PM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
was turned off by the crappy art design.
I dig it. Looks like papercraft.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:17 AM
where's the beef?

I'll wait till full release.
Old 02-21-2018, 07:17 AM
where's the beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anderson View Post
I was playing with the TMNT and Hellboy add-ons this weekend. Leonardo might be one of the best players in the game.
Yeah Leo is a beast.
Old 02-21-2018, 09:01 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Ugh, at a spot in Zelda where I wonder if I sit and wait for daytime and warmer weather or try to sneak my way back out through the Ninja clan hideout. I wish you could camp anywhere to make the time pass.
Old 02-21-2018, 06:56 PM
It's in the bone!

Trejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurtsTrejo is so fucking epic it hurts

Quote:
Aja ain't shit. You got this.

Another trophy for the mantle. Took a second attempt at the mission after learning the hard way what some of his one-hit kill attacks looked like on the first run, still came thiiiiiiis close to killing him first try before some bad luck. Had his tail off, head/claws broke, limped back to his little bouncy nest and then I got stuck in the gangbang chamber with 5 little dinos and him all going to town on me.

Feels good to kill stuff, loving the swaxe