Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 11-06-2017, 11:58 AM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Finished Mindhunter this weekend. Dug it, but like other's mentioned here, not a fan of the ending shot. The stuff with Speck was great.
Old 11-06-2017, 12:04 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
It fits into the 80s motif... just not the motif of the show itself. The tone, the look, etc. didn't match anything from the rest of the series. I thought Eight's existence took away from Eleven/Jane's novelty myself.

Not bad. Just I'm watching Stranger Things, so give me Goddamn Stranger Things. A very strong season, just not as much as the original and... I don't know how much more gas they have left creatively.

Would love for them to quit while they're ahead and cut it off after next year. But I know how retarded it is to think that.

When a character is named Eleven, novelty doesn't play into it. It means Modine botched the job 10 times before.

That being said, when the King revamp movies really start hitting...so many of these young kids are going to say it ripped ST.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!
Old 11-06-2017, 12:13 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

I still am of the mindset that while I enjoyed Season 2, I'd still much rather have a whole new season with one of the other kids like 008. The punk episode was still one of the best of this season.
Old 11-14-2017, 06:26 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

Finished season 2 of Stranger Things finally.

Dug the punk episode. I can see why people didn't like it, mostly because it seems to take the characters out of the story...but in reality this whole season felt that way. It felt like characters were left out of a lot of important story lines, and so many people had their own thing going or got paired off with different people that the punk episode felt pretty natural to me.

Steve is the one true hero of Hawkins, Indiana. Nancy's mom wanting to fuck Billy was hilarious and creepy. I want to know way more about what exactly Max did to force the move and why Billy hates her because it has to go beyond her just being the step-sister.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:15 AM
is ready for turkey

Billy is the fucking best haha.

Started watching The Good Place on Grave's recommendation. Dig it so far.
Old 11-14-2017, 08:32 AM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

It's the best network comedy going right now. I love it.

I still can't believe how much I liked Steve by the end of the season. Who would've thought he'd make a better couple with Dustin than with Nancy?
Old 11-14-2017, 08:51 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

We decided to give The Good Place a chance from good word of mouth, we ended up binging it in two days. It's fantastic.

Dustin and Steve are great. Steve redeemed Dustin for me. I fucking HATED him up to them running into each other randomly. "You still got that bat?"
Old 11-14-2017, 09:06 AM
Alles Klar Herr Kommissar

Matt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandasMatt is a god amongst pandas

Dustin is 'the annoying one' of the party. Meeting Steve gives both characters direction and focus, and the pairing of them is pure genius.

As to Steve himself: I see him as the 'pretty boy' who everyone figures is set for life. The thing is, there's a lot more to the guy than just his looks and I really think that, as a character, he appreciates being useful. I've known guys like this...freakishly handsome yet legitimately GOOD GUYS who don't lord their good looks over others and instead help others. I think that Steve is one of these guys.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin View Post
And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?
Old 11-14-2017, 09:54 AM
Fleshlight King

Oh and I caught up on Mr. Robot. That finale with the single continuous shot was a gimmick from hell, but very cool. And I love that USA is fine with running a 50 minute finale without any commercials.
Old 11-14-2017, 07:15 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Steve's a good bro, but Billy is the most alpha of all alpha bros.
Old 11-15-2017, 01:59 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Started Narcos season 3, so far, still good.
Old 11-15-2017, 03:33 PM
Fleshlight King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fil View Post
Started Narcos season 3, so far, still good.
It's really good. Sarah has never seen Narcos, so thinking of springing for 4K Netflix and rewatching with her.
Old 11-15-2017, 07:23 PM
is ready for turkey

I was so bored with season 2.
Old 11-15-2017, 11:15 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

It dragged in the middle but the last couple episodes were really good. I forgot season three already happened. Oops! Maybe I should watch that.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:11 AM
is ready for turkey

My problem is that once Pablo was gone, none of the rest of the characters in the cartel were even half as charismatic.
Old 11-16-2017, 08:12 AM
is ready for turkey

The Mick this week was fucking HILARIOUS. Holy shit. This is probably one of my favorite comedies on tv atm next to The Goldbergs and Brooklyn 99.