Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > Brain Dead Radio

Brain Dead Radio The new show from Rob and Ceej. Tune in and turn off your brain.

Old 11-08-2017, 02:53 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
So that makes me like an Executive Producer right? :-D
Old 11-08-2017, 06:02 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Maybe just a mention, I mean, I did speak it into existence just like sexy sax slenderman. :-D
Old 11-12-2017, 01:57 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Going to be recording a new BDR with special guest Ari today. Leave questions or comments here for us to answer!
Old 11-12-2017, 03:08 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

King of the Jews! What are your thoughts on the new Rian Johnson SW trilogy announcement? What are you favorite releases of the year in the following categories- movie, video game, action figure? Did Hasbro ever actually release a Black Series Captain Phasma in stores?
Old 11-12-2017, 03:23 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

1) Better Brian:

Benben or Brown (the one from Cocktail and F/X)?

2) Ideal running time for a film?

3) Film franchise that deserves another lease on life that isn't Highlander?

4) Favorite Brian Dennehy role?

5) Movie you wish you could go back and see on the big screen but never had the chance to see? (Blade Runner earlier this year and then seeing Suspiria in 4K this weekend is to blame for this one.)

6) Better Tom Hanks film of the 80s and why: The 'Burbs or Dragnet?

7) Who would win in the following scenario, given no prep-time, no weapons, and only their will to survive in the colosseum: 100 midgets in peak physical condition or 10 Robocops (without that stupid prime directive getting in the way)?

8) Better smell: freshly mowed lawn (with that small hint of gasoline) or freshly minced garlic?
Old 11-12-2017, 06:20 PM
is a Ginormous Thing.

Timothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandasTimothy225 is a god amongst pandas

1) Hasbro has recently made an offer to buy Mattel. As a toy collector, if such a merger takes place, how will it affect your collecting? Star Wars Barbies on your shelves, mayhaps?

2) Running with what Grave said, the new Rian Johnson trilogy - what are you expecting, storywise? Something from the Expanded Universe, pre-Disney? Will you have enough room for Rian Johnson trilogy action figures and vehicles?

3) The Portman. It's been quite awhile. You still have the hots for her, or are you moving on to the Ridley?

And for Rerb...

4) "Always reblog the Creature." I love the Gillman, too. Always have, ever since the Creature Feature days when I was but a wee lad (and I had damn near every Kenner Star Wars figure. First run. Long telescoping lightsaber Luke - suck on THAT, Ari!) When did your love affair from the Black Lagoon start? Why not the other Universal Monsters? Are you also glad the Dark Universe cacked out before the eventual Creature reboot?

Last edited by Timothy225; 11-12-2017 at 06:24 PM.
Old 11-13-2017, 12:20 AM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

1) Am I the best executive producer of this show or better?
2) How badly does Ari miss rampaging with me?
3) Does Rob know that his fat faced doppleganger was in Vice Principals?
Old 11-13-2017, 05:55 PM
is ready for turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by B_Metal View Post
3) Does Rob know that his fat faced doppleganger was in Vice Principals?
Old 11-13-2017, 07:11 PM
RIP Ferg