Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > General Category > Television

Television Television is the food of the gods.

Old 07-15-2017, 04:46 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

I finished Arrow this afternoon. Overall I think they had a better season than Flash. I'm glad they didn't keep the (obvious) identity of Prometheus hidden until the very end. It got MUCH better once that was out in the open. I really hate cliffhanger endings. I wonder if that ending was a way to set up a split narrative since it seems that now they could be done with flashbacks.
Old 07-24-2017, 01:50 PM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Hell yeah, Danny Trejo for season 4 of the Flash! Ben Linus on Arrow! A bunch of other nice additions to the various shows too.
Old 07-27-2017, 03:29 PM
Shut up, crime!

gravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandasgravedigger is a god amongst pandas

Wow, the second season of Legends was way more fun than the first season. I guess it's a benefit of TV that multiple big bad guys plays better than the movies? Or is it that the three bad guys they chose are so fun. I really enjoyed the whole season. I think it helped, too, that it was six episodes shorter than the other shows.
Old 07-31-2017, 07:30 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Preacher is kicking ass this season so far. The stuff with the Saint was great.
Old 08-09-2017, 08:02 AM
is fancy

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

Loved this week's episode. The stuff with Hitler is goddamn amazing. Lulz to the Data Dorks.
Old 08-23-2017, 08:02 AM
is fancy

Am I the only one still watching Preacher? Everything with Herr Starr has been fantastic, and the reveal of the Messiah last night was fucking great.
Old 09-14-2017, 11:58 AM
The red capes are coming

Fil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy BartyFil is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
Am I the only one still watching Preacher? Everything with Herr Starr has been fantastic, and the reveal of the Messiah last night was fucking great.
I've been watching it, just saw the finale last night. Even though season 2 was better than the first season, I was still got bored with the show, especially toward the middle/end of the season. Not sure if I'll give season 3 a shot.
Old 09-15-2017, 05:43 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

I've watched sparingly mostly because work has been fucked, but I've enjoyed the bits I've seen.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:35 AM
is fancy

Loved the finale of Preacher. Super excited for next season.
Old 09-20-2017, 07:50 AM
Fleshlight King

BillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandasBillyG is a god amongst pandas

I fell off like 5 or 6 episodes in this season. The highs just weren't high enough to keep me engaged through the lows.
Old 10-11-2017, 12:48 PM
is fancy

New Season of The Flash started last night. It was....ok. Was that
  Spoiler: end spoilers 
BRAINIAC
in the stinger? If so, wow. If not, who is it?
Old 10-11-2017, 12:58 PM
The red capes are coming

Quote:
New Season of The Flash started last night. It was....ok. Was that
  Spoiler: end spoilers 
BRAINIAC
in the stinger? If so, wow. If not, who is it?
  Spoiler: The Answer 
The Thinker
Old 10-11-2017, 01:50 PM
is fancy

Is his schtick the same? I mean, the dude looked JUST LIKE the other dude IMO. Glad to hear it's not since it didn't look kind of cheap.

Also, Wally continues to be the WORST, Iris was lame last night, the shit with Caitlyn could be decent, and boo to that quick as fuck wrapup from last season. Jesus. I didn't want a half season dealing with it, but all in one episode? SLOW YOUR ROLE FLASH.

That being said, the Samuroid was decent and I did like the wind turbine scene.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:28 PM
The red capes are coming

Quote:
Is his schtick the same? I mean, the dude looked JUST LIKE the other dude IMO. Glad to hear it's not since it didn't look kind of cheap.

Also, Wally continues to be the WORST, Iris was lame last night, the shit with Caitlyn could be decent, and boo to that quick as fuck wrapup from last season. Jesus. I didn't want a half season dealing with it, but all in one episode? SLOW YOUR ROLE FLASH.

That being said, the Samuroid was decent and I did like the wind turbine scene.
Not too familiar with him, I just know his "thinking cap" gives him some mental type abilities.

When I first saw the floating chair, I thought it was Metron and the Mobius Chair for a second.

Last edited by Fil; 10-11-2017 at 02:33 PM.