Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People  

Go Back   Brain Dead Radio: A Garbage Place for Garbage People > Podcasts > Brain Dead Radio

Brain Dead Radio The new show from Rob and Ceej. Tune in and turn off your brain.

View Poll Results: Thoughts?
Above The Rock 1 33.33%
Below The Rock 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

Not seeing it on the main page.....

Showing now (I did refresh first too).
Old 01-24-2010, 05:16 PM
Texan

Howard is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurtsHoward is so fucking epic it hurts

And to avoid that damn cat picture? Already posted in the Shameless Forum.
Old 01-24-2010, 05:29 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

thanks man!
Old 01-24-2010, 08:44 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

I knew that song attempt would kill an episode: Mission accomplished.

Still I really enjoy that end song. Who did that mash-up/Danzig impression?

-Edit-

Never mind, found it.

Also, it's Black Lagoon. Just look for the asian chick with the magenta hair and the guns. Plus, there's a boat involved.

Last edited by Ed Hocken; 01-24-2010 at 08:55 PM.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:18 PM
is ready for turkey

Abraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The FaheyAbraham Smashington is as epic as The Fahey

A BOAT?! YOU DIDN'T MENTION A GODDAMN BOAT IN THE PHONE CALL!
Old 01-24-2010, 09:19 PM
is not Montel Williams

Ed Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurtsEd Hocken is so fucking epic it hurts

Now how in the fuck was I to know that? Besides, I didn't want to keep the call long. My main point was about the party pad question.

In fact, I want to see a picture of a neon sign that read's "CJ's Party Pad" ala the sign that read DIRK DIGGLER.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:20 PM
is ready for turkey

PARTY PAD!

And I hope you enjoyed the reading of the new book. I'm proud of the Full House sting for the important parts haha.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:22 PM
is not Montel Williams

Indeed I do, good sir.
Old 01-24-2010, 09:47 PM
My wife's son

Captain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The FaheyCaptain Russ is as epic as The Fahey

Willem Dafoe has a bonerperiod in Antichrist.

YER WELKUM.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:23 AM
Right meow!

Nathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The FaheyNathan is as epic as The Fahey

Is talk of Hurt Locker and Moon spoilery? They're coming this week via Netflix so I don't want to be spoilered.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:24 AM
is not Montel Williams

My money says yes.
Old 01-25-2010, 10:18 AM
is ready for turkey

Nope. We will talk spoilers about MOON next episode.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:13 PM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

Decent episode, happy that Ceej won't be replaced. Next episode needs moar drink
Old 01-25-2010, 01:18 PM
RIP Ferg

B_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandasB_Metal is a god amongst pandas

Hockenfail was awesome. Seriously anytime Hocken multi-calls with singing that should be the response. Also Shakira gives me wood even if her singing sucks.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:18 PM
is ready for turkey

Haha, indeed.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:22 PM
is not Montel Williams

All the more reason why you won't hear me sing anymore. Besides, I was just merely responding to Rob's challenge with a massive fail.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:23 PM
is ready for turkey

HAha, we laughed at it.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:24 PM
is not Montel Williams

I won't listen to myself doing it because I knew it was garbage. But all that matters is the fact I tried.
Old 01-25-2010, 01:25 PM
is ready for turkey

As much as I thought I was going to hate this episode (I usually do when I don't drink) after cutting out the fat, there are some pretty great discussions peppered throughout.