View Single Post
Old 01-19-2009, 11:24 AM
Elitist

patronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Bartypatronsaintofcheeseburgers is almost as cool as Billy Barty

So word to the wise...FUCK HARMON KARDAN!!!! I've had my receiver for a few years now and I've sent it in for repairs once already and I think I'm going to have to send it in again. The left channel keeps cutting out and I believe there is a defect in the model. On top of that HK is supposed to be a high end brand, but it actually lacks the power that Yamaha, Denon and Onkyo put out. So If you are ever considering an HK receiver, buy something else. The cheap Sony box system I've had for like 7 years is still pumping quality with no problem.

Corey, any suggestions on a local place to get my shit fixed? If not any ideas on a replacement receiver? My current box is the HK AVR135...I want something more beast. Thanks for any help suggestions from anyone.