View Single Post
Old 09-24-2011, 01:49 PM
I Am Always the Octopus.

Anderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandasAnderson is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
Laura Hudson is a clownshoe.

The outcry over Catwoman is hilariously overblown. The art and half-assed story is horrible, but the character interaction is not the main problem.

Well, Catwoman isn't the problem. It's part of it. Suicide Squad, Detective Comics, etc. are the problem.
Amanda Waller slimming down is the problem.
The desire to cut off creator rights from now and into the future is the problem.
The fact that DC is nothing more than a potential licensing dump for Warner Brothers is the problem.
You know what the worst part of all of this is? It's the fact that young kids won't even be bothered to give a shit.

That Youtube girl video was a nice bit of plugging for Justice League. But, it's one kid. One kid vs. a nation of little fucks that think literature ends and begins with a British wizard.

Click here to visit AndersonVision!