View Single Post
Old 07-03-2010, 08:25 AM
Malfunctioning Host

IggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandasIggytheBorg is a god amongst pandas

I'm sorry a new posting by me hasn't been forthcoming, but I'm currently stuck in the middle of a collection of old horror fiction. The stories were referenced in Lovecraft's famous essay on the genre, so I got it mainly for historical significance. It contains the entire short novel "Turn of the Screw" by Henry James, which I was kind of glad of when I bought it, as I have never read it. But it's proving to be slow going, and I often can't muster up the desire to read it; the language is so oblique and repetitive it's flat out annoying. But I refuse to give up; it's now become a matter of pride that I finish this motherfucker. I've thrown myself into it & made some significant headway, and once I clear this obstacle, the rest of the stories in this anthology should be a breeze.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.