View Single Post
Old 05-18-2010, 01:08 PM
yiff it and quit it

Shit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandasShit Dickface is a god amongst pandas

Quote:
Originally Posted by IggytheBorg View Post
Speaking of crime novels, any John D. MacDonald/Travis McGee fans up in this bitch? Or Elmore Leonard? LOVED "52 Pick Up". Should read more by him. Any recommendations from the fans where to start?
JDM fan here! Also, not too swift on Leonard but I've liked what I've read of his so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Big Andrew Vachss fan, Ig. if you want some crime, buy some Vachss and do the time.
Yeah, Vachss is the goods. And Ed's right about Don Winslow, too. POWER OF THE DOG is fantastic, as is THE DAWN PATROL. Still working on some of his other stuff.

I'm currently reading Roberto Bolano's 2666, and this book is going to fucking eat my lunch. I also reeeeally want the new David Foster Wallace book written by the Rolling Stone interviewer.

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
*RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~